DSP has finally made Official Accounts on Youtube for KARA and Rainbow!!!

molly

Look for those who are still in doubt....I found DSP's channel a few months ago...and their channel is plain, no videos, no favorites, nothing! but the profile picture is DSP's logo and the account joined 2005. i observed it carefully and it is real.

I found DSP's real youtube account....DSP joined 2005 (Youtube was born in 2005 right)

http://www.youtube.com/user/DSP

idk what's with the person who's moderating that channel cuz fans seemed uploading their videos earlier than DSP

(whoever is in charge on that channel is REALLY Lazy)

The channel has linked only 2 accounts which is DSPKara and OfficialTheRainbow

DSPKara joined March 6, 2011 and Rainbow's account joined March 4, 2011....so it's new...

http://www.youtube.com/user/DSPKara

http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialTheRainbow

for those who are still in doubt....these accounts are REAL!

i've explained it here....that's the real DSP channel cuz it was created in 2005. I found DSPKara on DSP channel.

please check DSPKara's videos (youtube)....

even the old videos were "HD" like "

", "
" and "Honey"....none of the fans uploaded HD of "Rock U" and "Pretty girl" right? cuz the MVs were pretty old.

Good thing DSP finally realized that KARA needs an Official Youtube Account. Youtube is a BIG help promoting the girls.

i just don't understand why the fans are the first to upload their MVs....i just checked...

DSP has been uploading Kara's videos, SS501 now....DSP uploaded all KARA's videos just 3 days ago...

WHY JUST NOW?

whoever's moderating that Youtube account is a.....(i'd rather not say it)

i'm sure that SS502 account is very soon....since they are not SS501 anymore...they will wait until SS502 comes out!

ppl, we have to support these channels! :)

DSP uploaded an HD version of Mister...this video is so freaking hard to find!!! cuz some videos were edited!

Edited by molly

I wonder if it's real.. but I want it to be.. because our girls needs, deserves their OWN YT channel.. like others.. and please let it be a GOOD sign.. now I'm soo excited hi hi hi seriously.... I hope that from now on KARA's video will be uploaded there first,

these look real. if they're, i really have no words for dsp.

what're they trying to achieve by doing nothing with 0 uploads since opening the account 5+years ago?

are they not looking beyond korea?

isn't the bare minimum to upload every teaser before any album/single release or promotion?

a very weird marketing strategy.

What ?! So all along "DSPentert" was NOT the official channel ?! I see why now ...

oh well better late than never. Gonna go subscribe! Come on Kamilias let's spazz on their videos and page!

Indeed they look real,but Mister and Jumping pvs got blocked by umg,so im not sure its real or not.Oh well,i still subscribed lol nothing will lose if I did so why not?

this is so awkward, uploaded videos were removed at request of her work counterpart.

hmm.. now i'm beginning to doubt if it's real.

this is so awkward, uploaded videos were removed at request of her work counterpart.

hmm.. now i'm beginning to doubt if it's real.

i think they removed it cuz no one can watch the jap vids anyway...the vids were blocked to avoid stealing their vids that's why

What ?! So all along "DSPentert" was NOT the official channel ?! I see why now ...

oh well better late than never. Gonna go subscribe! Come on Kamilias let's spazz on their videos and page!

DSPEntert is FAKE!

first off it's DSP Media not DSP Entertainment.

second...the person who's handling that account can understand English.

when i posted a comment there, i said That account is fake and the real is DSP username, and DSPKara!

after i checked that account, my comment was removed...

ALSO on the "Supportive Channels of DSP"

DSP channel, DSPKara and OfficialTheRainbow wasn't there.

but now those channels are already there after i pointed it out.

also, on the supportive channels...there is an account KARATv1 and KoreanRainbow3 username both owned by Helen who's a huge fan of KARA and SuJu blah blah.

WHY ON EARTH DSP WILL SUPPORT A FANMADE ACCOUNT???

Third!! DSPEntert don't have any advertisements like DSP account.

Have u noticed the Audition ad on the left corner of the page?

Edited by molly

is this really for real????

whoa.. but i still do hope this is really official DSP & Kara!!

i hope that kara will upload self cams... oh my that's what i want.. :DDD

DSPEntert is FAKE!

first off it's DSP Media not DSP Entertainment.

second...the person who's handling that account can understand English.

when i posted a comment there, i said That account is fake and the real is DSP username, and DSPKara!

after i checked that account, my comment was removed...

ALSO on the "Supportive Channels of DSP"

DSP channel, DSPKara and OfficialTheRainbow wasn't there.

but now those channels are already there after i pointed it out.

also, on the supportive channels...there is an account KARATv1 and KoreanRainbow3 username both owned by Helen who's a huge fan of KARA and SuJu blah blah.

WHY ON EARTH DSP WILL SUPPORT A FANMADE ACCOUNT???

Third!! DSPEntert don't have any advertisements like DSP account.

Have u noticed the Audition ad on the left corner of the page?

Thanks for the good and useful info...