DSP has finally made Official Accounts on Youtube for KARA and Rainbow!!!

molly

Are you sure guys? I'm still can't believe it...

If this official, why UMJ blocked Jumping mv in DSPKara? :confused1:

DSPKara uploaded some Japanese Mv's but UMJ blocked them to avoid those ppl from stealing their videos.

Finaly bcoz kara has not alot of views in youtube bcoz of that,the views are divised in defferente channels now we can support kara

kara fighting

==========

i'm sure that SS502 account is very soon....since they are not SS501 anymore...they will wait until SS502 comes out!

what what what?? SS502???? noooooo i thought that dsp will nt do that,i don't accept someone take the name of ss501,they can chose another name or triple S will be against the new groupe

right i finally see that this channel is official.....

but where's wanna mv?? and break it and if u wanna??

and btw dsp should make it such that their vids will always appear at the top of the search list (like what SME does), so that more people will know about it cos the vids on DSPKara still has very few views.

i think it's better if DSP used some internet traffic so the channel views and video views will increase into millions in no time...i knew someone who could do it, he was my enemy before and we settled everything between us...so i don't know if he would help me

this is YT channel....he has no friends nor videos or everything but his channel views were million!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/AnnaSophiaRobbSucks

if anyone knows about internet traffic, maybe u could help increase KARA's official channel

i knew some sites but they were not free.... :(

i found this..it says it's not free but i'm going to try it

http://www.freetrafficsystem.com/

Edited by molly

what is so cool about this awesome account? I see the same videos what you guys have uploaded over and over again.

It's an official account. Which means we might get new videos of KARA that other accounts(that upload, over and over again) won't ever get.

what is so cool about this awesome account? I see the same videos what you guys have uploaded over and over again.

and since this account is OFFICIAL, this means that kara's videos can finally gain millions and millions of views without having to be deleted for copyright content. cuz this happened before many many times. so you get the idea.

Yes I get the idea of the OFFICIAL channel.

of course they upload HD quality from the MV's which is good thing, right.

Are the music videos getting deleted or/and only performs? I havent followed these removing occurrences in youtube.

Edited by Tomppa

• 3 weeks later...

This is why DSP fails. <_< Youtube, or the internet for that matter, is a free platform where they can advertise/promote and reach out to fans. Just look at SM's channel. The MVs of their artists get millions of views. They should've done this a long time ago.

i guess DSPKara has been so not active that when we search for "kara" all the searches returned are uploads from fans. hope DSP keeps up with their YT page, just like 4minute~ :D

i guess DSPKara has been so not active that when we search for "kara" all the searches returned are uploads from fans. hope DSP keeps up with their YT page, just like 4minute~ :D

yeahh my thoughts exactly. The fact that the Japanese music videos were blocked on the ground that "This video contains content from DSP Media and UMG." says so much about their YT account management ):

I think they really need publicity, even for the main DSP channel. Most know that sment, jypentertainment and YGEntertainment channels exists on YT and artists in JYP and YG have their own channels as well. 4minute used to post on VEVO but their main account is better managed.

So I think DSP needs to step up their front on YT, since they might be losing a lot on potential revenue from YT.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah, I also noticed that the channel DSP stopped updating, arg. But at least we have a channel for the girls, so they can promote themselves and have their own "address" on youtube.

I also thought good Rainbow have a new channel, but they ought replacing the cover, as it is with the single "Mach" that was released on time.