[TV Show] Happy Together w 2AM Part 2 [Eng Sub]

red4summer

Everyone's been pointing MC Yoo as an honorary Kamilia but I'd like a special mention for Announcer Jun Hyeonmu LOL

I may very well be a delusional Kamilia but I think Jun Hyeonmu took care of Gyul when they were teasing her a bit too much. I'm kinda thankful (even if it was the cost of a peppero kiss :D)

Great episode. If only I can find that chuseok special... wasnt Kara featured in that as well?

Everyone's been pointing MC Yoo as an honorary Kamilia but I'd like a special mention for Announcer Jun Hyeonmu LOL

I may very well be a delusional Kamilia but I think Jun Hyeonmu took care of Gyul when they were teasing her a bit too much. I'm kinda thankful (even if it was the cost of a peppero kiss :D)

Great episode. If only I can find that chuseok special... wasnt Kara featured in that as well?

couldn't have agreed more, i really appreciated the way hyeonmu "handled" gyul. lol.

he was unlike most guys, he stood up for gyul.

btw what chuseok special? maybe i can help if you provide more details?

i just finished watching this, late, i know.

but omg, i loved it! :) that was the first time i actually finished an episode.

i didn't like how it ended though..like it was missing a huge chunk or something lol

changmin was so cute, calling jiyoung's sleeping habits cute lol :D

i'll watch the second part later..i'm afraid to see the girls play the pepero game though!

i might spazz like crazy! lol :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...