[2011.03.15] TVXQ, SNSD, KARA, and 4minute rank in top 100 on Japan's mobile site Recochoku

chupachups

Japan's mobile ranking site Recochoku have revealed its rankings for March 15th, which includes four of Korea's top groups. On the digital download rankings, SNSD moves 18 places to take 24th place with their single "Gee." KARA takes 35th place for "Mister" and 52nd place for "Jumping" on the March 15th charting. 4minute drops to 55th place after ranking 32nd last week with "WHY." TVXQ takes 65th and drops down 14 places for "Why (Keep Your Head Down)."

KARA takes 1st place on Recochoku's movie rankings with their newest release "Jet Coaster Love, as well as 10th place for "Mister," 15th place for "Jumping," and 73rd for "Lupin." TVXQ's "Why (Keep Your Head Down)" and 46th place for "Mirotic." SNSD's "Gee" and "Genie" takes 18th and 24th place respectively on the movie rankings. 4minute's "WHY" ranks 40th.

On the video clip rankings, KARA once again is ahead of other Korean artists with "Mister" in 3rd place with SNSD following behind with "Gee" in 4th place. Despite releasing "Mister" almost seven months ago, the single is proving to still be popular in Japan. KARA's "Jumping," "Lupin," "Honey," "Wanna," "Pretty Girl," and "Rock U" is also still charting in 9th, 22nd, 40th, 49th, 50th, 85th place respectively.

TVXQ's "Why (Keep Your Head Down)" ranked 41st on the video clip rankings directly behind KARA's "Honey." 4minute's "WHY" proves to be the group's most successful Japanese single so far and ranks 12th on video clip chart.

Overall, it seems that KARA has proven to be extremely popular with their numerous rankings and songs still taking the top 100 spots in Recochoku's mobile charts. What do you think of the results?

Source: Recochoku

Credit: Koreaboo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aiyooo~KARA JJANG~~~><!!! on some chart kara is leading! so proud of them! im sure they always did their best~~^o^/ hope they can live cheerfully and of course full of our love and support so that they will keep on do their best for all. omooo see that? they are so popular in japan! and...wew, they beat snsd which is popular in korea. no offense, just my opinion..^^~ and one thing, my happiness is increasing cos my favourite KARA's MV [Rock U] is on the list chart! hohoho~~~ :jogging:

KARA & KAMILIAS, ganbatte kudasai~~~><!!!

WOW!! that was totally awesome!!

i'm happy for our 5 honeys!!! :DDDD

especially with their mister song, promoted 7 months ago, yet still so popular!!

thanks all to j-kamilias!!!

off-topic: hhope j-kamilias are okay and whole jpan..

:D absolutely proud of the girls! Really do hope that japan will recover soon so jkamilias can stand up once again to support Kara! (:

It's as usual awesome to see our girls ranking up there. This Hallyu Wave with our girls and SNSD did really well xD Who would've thought that our girls would do this well?

It's awesome :D They're well-loved by the Japanese and this is another one of those facts that prove it.

Thank you for sharing! ^_^

Woohoo KARA is all over the Japanese charts like a bee is all over honey. KARA isn't just part of the Hallyu wave, but leading the pack. Nice to see 4minute doing well also. Their previous Japanese songs didn't do as well as their fans would have liked so it's good to see them gaining some traction.

Well, I think that it's awesome (: Kara rules JAPAN! Now i hope, they'll establish this ranking in

Korea too. 2011 is perfect. Congrats to the girls and to the other groups who also ranked.

I think, the video clips is kinda like a music video (MV) whereas the movie ranking is kinda like a ring tone + video. I saw this short explanation in tokyohive ~~~><!

Thank you for clearing that up. I wonder why a ringtone + video is considered a movie.

dang everything KARA has release since KARA5 start, is on the list. The power of KARA, wow. KARA manage to ruled two of the chart. Beat out DBSK, never thought they would beat out dbsk. I was think that SNSD was going to be higher than 4minute, but KARA is going to be higher than SNSD(which these predication came true), but I thought they dbsk was going to beat KARA, guess I was wrong. KARA is defintely so succeessful in japan. It would seem like KARA is going to be rank in any of the japan chart.