[2011.03.15] TVXQ, SNSD, KARA, and 4minute rank in top 100 on Japan's mobile site Recochoku

chupachups

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baksu :claps: KARA has capture JAPAN! :jyc2: Ya~~~ this really shocked me didn't know the japanese will really support KARA this much. If there are any japanese here, the whole Kamilia would like to thank you for your love and support :harac2::excited: . KARA & Kamilia Jjang!Saiko desu! :cheerful:

Look at all the Korean idols on the Japanese charts :thumbup: Japanese fans are so lucky to have so many of their favorite groups spending so much time in their country. I'm most amazed that even KARA's old songs like pretty girl and rock u are doing so well also. :thumbup:

wow!!!! i'm so proud of them... they are really great and awesome.... and they really deserved it... congratulations KARA... keep it up!!! oh no!! keep on going up!!! we're always here to support u..... hwaiting!!!!

BTW, GREAT JOB KAMILIAS.... (especially the JAPAN one)...

aww im so proud of them! their popularity in Japan

is just unbeliavable :) Mister is kind of an old

song but its on the thop of all kpop songs thats in

the chart! daebaak~ thanks for shaaring about this

i think it such an awesome achievement

I'm not surprised much coz our girls hv always persevered and they'll always slowly win the race :thumbup:

Hoping for to see them conquer more charts in japan AND korea AND other parts of the world :eyelove: