• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[2011.03.15] TVXQ, SNSD, KARA, and 4minute rank in top 100 on Japan's mobile site Recochoku

58 posts in this topic

Wah Kara still dominate Japan strongly XD proud for the girls XD

hope Kara will always be ~ :thumbup:

very impressive ranks :w00t:

Congrats KARA Jjang~

this is kara, we loved~~~

kara alway be No.1.

hope everyting will be ok!

Baksu :claps: KARA has capture JAPAN! :jyc2: Ya~~~ this really shocked me didn't know the japanese will really support KARA this much. If there are any japanese here, the whole Kamilia would like to thank you for your love and support :harac2::excited: . KARA & Kamilia Jjang!Saiko desu! :cheerful:

it seems Kpop is getting more and more interest in japan. Thats great for kara and of course for the others too.

kara is dominating all!! i'm proud of you girls kkep up your good works,

kara FTW!!!

Look at all the Korean idols on the Japanese charts :thumbup: Japanese fans are so lucky to have so many of their favorite groups spending so much time in their country. I'm most amazed that even KARA's old songs like pretty girl and rock u are doing so well also. :thumbup:

wow!!!! i'm so proud of them... they are really great and awesome.... and they really deserved it... congratulations KARA... keep it up!!! oh no!! keep on going up!!! we're always here to support u..... hwaiting!!!!

BTW, GREAT JOB KAMILIAS.... (especially the JAPAN one)...

Kara Jjang

I'm hoping that they'll perform Jet Coaster Love soon so they can help promote meaning more sales towards charity thus helping Japan :)

aww im so proud of them! their popularity in Japan

is just unbeliavable :) Mister is kind of an old

song but its on the thop of all kpop songs thats in

the chart! daebaak~ thanks for shaaring about this

i think it such an awesome achievement

I have friend who just came back from japan..

He told me that KARA really receives much attention there..

Even he said that KARA is more popular than SNSD in Japan now..

(No offense, because I like SNSD too :)

This only proves how KARA is popular in Japan. I'm very proud of the girls, and other groups that publish the KPOP in Japan...

Congratulations girls, keep it up!

Thanks for the news ^_^:thumbup:

great achievement for kara!!! keep up the good work... u are already at the top in japan... go for gold!!!!!!!!!!!

GOSH!! the girls are doing amazing in Japan

I'm so proud of them

this is like gold to all the kamilias LOL

Kara :thumbup1:

Wooooooooooooooooo. Kara deserves to be on the top. :D I hope they'll continue to stay together on the top together. [:

yaaaay ... GO KARA ! <3

good to hear that Mr. is still famous there ! loving JUMPING & JET COASTER LOVE too.

KARA fighting ! keep up the spirit girl ;)

KARA still exist on JAPAN.. but, I hope KARA come to my country. i want see them with my eyes and LIVE... LOL XD

Proud for KARA!!! KARA DAEBAK!!

wow KARA daebak! japan really loves our girls.

congrats KARA and JKamilia...KARA jjang!

I think the results tell it all. Kara looks good in Japan. SNSD also is getting more popular nowadays in Japan. But Kara has established its popularity in Japan. So no need to worry. I love both groups anyway. =)

I'm not surprised much coz our girls hv always persevered and they'll always slowly win the race :thumbup:

Hoping for to see them conquer more charts in japan AND korea AND other parts of the world :eyelove:

wow... that's japan's chart?

the old song like pretty girl, rock u, etc... still exist in that chart... KARA jjang.. :thumbup1:

Kara is doing so well in Japan! I am so happy for them. Hope things can keep going well for them!

OMG! I am so proud of our girls and glad that they are so popular in japan!!!!

Kara JJang