• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
molly

[Haradoll] Hara is MAD!!!!

135 posts in this topic

She looks so adorable when shes mad that i cant take her seriously, mad hara is so cute

she looks kind of scary when she's angry. isn't there also a clip of her yelling in "city hunter"? i thought she was pretty good at that.

even she is mad she still looks beauty. aaaaaaah hara you looks so adorable. *nosebleed (somebody help me because im crazy because of her) kkkkkk~~ :blushing:

when she is angry, she's still beautifull and cute :eyelove:

i never look she angry :unsure:

are the photos from Kdrama city hunter?? or other program??

She's still awesomely cute when she's angry XD HARA hwaiting 사랑 <3

she looks great in every pic, where were those pictures taken from? were they from city hunter?

I don't know, but to me Hara still looks cute even when she's mad! Hara, the doll can never be mad! Hara jjang!

When she does the mad look, SHE STILL LOOKS SO CUTE!

I can't imagine her being super mad though~ but I think she's still pretty

when she's mad lol XD

can't imagine her mad all i think about is how pretty she loooks in these pics.... jjang or ulzzang <3

If Hara ever got angry at me, I'd just laugh in her face because she's so cute. Then she'll get angrier and look even cuter and I'd laugh more.

The clip from youtube she sounds and acts good. wow!

she deliver that line perfectly with full of anger. but i can't picture our Hara being mad, she's just so adorable. hehehe :D

OMG! She's pretty doing any expression, even doing an angry one! I think that I would like to see her mad in front of me xP

woahh really scary if hara got mad

but in the real live she not easilly get mad though hahaha but like being upset

She's still cute. :D I found it so adorable when she was shouting in URAKARA! <3 <3 I was so proud of her standing up for everyone (even if it was only a drama.. but still! XD )

she still lovely even though she's angry ^^ her expressions explain everything. mad Hara is still adorable <3

Wow, I didn't know Hara's acting skill was this good. She even acted in a Japanese movie. I wonder what that movie is...

I don't know if its real or not becuase i've never seen her being mad. She always shows her cute bright side.:)

If she was trying to look mad, I give her 1/5. If she was trying to look cute, I give her 5/5. How can someone trying to appear mad appear cuter instead? Aye...some things just don't make sense.

Ooo know I think I have to watch "That Man Is Coming". For the episode where Hara was mad in Urakara, it is my favorite. So dramatic and everything, plus, it was funny XD

I guess the correct word to use to describe her in the pictures should be frustrated