[2011.03.23] Goo Hara has donated 100 million KRW for helping Japanese victims

Yoochi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Honey really impresses me with her very kind actions. Most of us would have to work our butts of just to get that amount of money. Yet honey could give it away easily to those that need it. :thumbup: Her heart is bigger than the farms she planted.

The article does raised questions about the income of Kara. I believe it is not as negative as what the article is trying to make it out to be. People should just focus on the more positive thing that Honey is doing. I can say that it takes more skill and effort to be positive than negative. THe money that Hara is donating is probably a huge percentage of her savings. Maybe 60 precent and above.

If you consider from the start of Honey's debut at 2008. The sum of 100 million KRW is not a far-fetch idea. The income you earn from the start of the debut played a part in her savings. By factoring things that Honey's is doing such as variey shows, magazine shoot, advertisement and promotion. The money she got may actually be lesser than what she had done. By looking at it that way she deserve to get more.

I could only make guess I hope this article does not become a fuel for haters.

Edited by Palaverist

This girl is one of a kind.

Hara is worth all the love in the world. Her action is a reflection of her pure soul.

What she is doing is the highest form of compassion for a suffering humanity.

More should follow her example.

I am more proud than ever of being a KAMILIA!!!!!

We are with the right group of girls.

Viva KARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, she isn't just hawt and beautiful from outside, she's beautiful onside her heart, hope everything goes well and JCL has new date soon, so is going to be awesome for those J-Kamilia...

@Silverbelle♪

there're still so many parties, so don't just focus on dsp.

for this donation, let's ignore everything & applause hara for her kind soul.

it isn't easy to donate that sum with her earnings.

Thankyou for translating this!

I'm pretty glad this information got released, so everyone knows how sweet Hara is.

Because I heard, some idols donate under a fake name or something.

Hara! <3

Hara is beautiful on the outside and kind on the inside. And with Kara to donate all the profits to help the Japan victims, it's impossible not to love these girls. :eyelove:

Hara and Kara Hwaiting!

This girl is so kind :) she really feels for others and give a helping hand whenever she can :) truly nice personality , inside out . There's really nothing much to say , basically a girl with the full package :P!

hopefully , others will see a new side of our girls! :D

i don't know why people still talking over money right now . .

when people got suffered from tsunami and earthquake like that, they won't really care if the money they get is come from celebrities or random person.

hara just wanted to help people. :thumbup:

why can't people just let it like that ?

:whistling:

still calculating about money, income, issues about KARA... :sweatdrop:

Hara is such a nice person and she loves so much her fans that this time she has decided to donate her own money to help Japanese victims. I'm so proud of her !!! However, I am still surprised she has so much money lol.