[2011.03.23] Goo Hara has donated 100 million KRW for helping Japanese victims

Yoochi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! *-*

100 million won!?!?!? really nice of her. i mean, very very very nice.

so kind hearted.. really..

angel sent to help japan..

now, kara and hara are really influencing me to do a lot of good things.. ^_^

I'm sort of late on this but, Honey is just <3333333

Also to note, based on what Akp said, Honey donated in secret.

Goes to show whoever thought that it was for publicity, that they're completely wrong on that :)

And I almost forgot the fact that she's renting and living on her own. That once again shows how kind our Honey is. Ahhhh I love her love her love her to death <3333

Thanks for sharing! :)

hara gu is such a kindhearted sweet giiiirrrlll!! :eyelove: when i saw this on the front on the korean newspaper, that i go once in awhile with my friends i got more than 20 copies of it, I was so glad to hara's face on the cover!! hara jjang!!

Just want to say thank you to our honey for being such a warmhearted and generous person. Your compassionate and kind heart makes me proud to be your fan.

Thanks Yoo for the translating and adlibruj for the additional article.

I am so proud of hara...and kara in general.

Hara is giving so much.........and Kara is giving ALL of their proceeds from jet coaster love to japanese victims. They really appreciate and love japan and their fans there.

They all have hearts of gold...and really I'm not hating but they are giving so much more than other groups that have expanded into japan. Its like their second home now.

Kara continues to make me proud.

I LOVE KARA<3

JAPAN FIGHTING!!!!

I admire and respect Hara all the more for doing this. I've always felt that she's the most thankful and concerned towards her fans. That is a very huge amount of money, considering her age and status. Plus, all profit from JCL will still be donated. Great job, dear. :thumbup: You will be blessed. I hope we also do our part for Japan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...