• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kinan_dhyta

[Gyutiful] Goddess Hand Language

43 posts in this topic

I think she likes to make hand movement to make clear her statement :hihi:

Gyulhandlanguage2.gif

Gyulhandlanguage3.gif

Gyulhandlanguage4.gif

She always do this everytime she has interviews, a little chat on tv etc. :D

Well of course it's not only her who can do that, us too. But we can do it the Gyuri way :lol:

Hahas. When I see her on talk shows, I've noticed her hand language. It looked soo funny. It looked as if her hands were dancing. AHAHAS

hahaha i uess i love Gyul, cuz I doo exact the same thing... =) But she looks cuter of course jajaja

=)

sorry but i have to click on the panda in order to vote for Gyuri? jajajaj is weird...

Ahaha, She looks so cute. She is just like me! I think she always do that, especially when she put her hands together :)

she also have this certain goddess hand pose.

i don't know if you guys notice but she always do that in their pictorials and shows.

CrIep.png

SU07g.jpg

NY4su.jpgnp3OH.jpgB65U9.jpg

eLLCa.jpgX2Qqt.jpg

7lQFu.jpg

A9uJe.jpg

^ I notice that every concept they go through, I always find that pose :lol:

It's her signature pose, makes her the perfect goddess.

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri

Yes, it's like her goddess concept pose. I like it, and in my opinion none can fit goddess concept like she does. When i saw Bouquet and our goddess had goddess battle to show how a goddess life in her daily life, i couldn't help my self for staring at her only :lol: (It's funny and in the same time, refreshing :thumbup: )

Edited by kinan_dhyta

I love it when Gyuri does that. Body language is 55% of communication (or so I've heard) and Gyuri's hand motions are an indication of her comfort speaking in front of a camera. Not to mention it makes her look especially classy because her hand movements are so graceful.

5R5Fs.gif

Sorry for the bad quality. I'm still trying to find a better gif making program.

she did it with beautiful hand movements kkkk!!!!

love her movements like that. wow handgesture queen!

Goddess pose with beautiful hand movement

GoddessPose.gif

Her hand language again

Gyulhandlanguage.gif

according to ham (revealed in night star), since trainee or kara4 days, gyul likes to walk with one of her hands up (goddess-like). to me, that's her sweet side. it's natural, not portraying on purpose. lol.

Isn't she just so captivating :geminluv:

znD54.gif

Ohhh I noticed her hand gesture on interview and stuff, but I just realize those during photoshoot lol!!

Thanks for sharing!

I noticed that too...

she's so cute while doing those hand gestures...

:gemhoho:

She's so cute with her hand movements but I think they suit her well

i mean she doesn't over do them and I sort of like to follow her hands too

i like when she is doing hand languanges when she talks

i see her charming when she do that

lol its kinda weird but cute? she's just too goddess-like everything she does looks good!

I always noticed this too when I see her in variety shows and interviews. And her signature hand pose!

I freakin love her hand gestures! What you guys don't really know is she is doing this for international fans like us. Alot of Kamilia can't speak Korean so she gestures so they can understand just a little bit more :thumbup:

She's so cute with all her hand gestures

I wonder if she notices she's doing that, it could be an unconscious habit

and, of course, her signature goddess pose

it always goes together with her

xfUoP.gif

Why hello there Gyuri. It's nice to see you're so excited to see me :tongue: