[Gyutiful] Goddess Hand Language

kinan_dhyta

hahaha i uess i love Gyul, cuz I doo exact the same thing... =) But she looks cuter of course jajaja

=)

sorry but i have to click on the panda in order to vote for Gyuri? jajajaj is weird...

Yes, it's like her goddess concept pose. I like it, and in my opinion none can fit goddess concept like she does. When i saw Bouquet and our goddess had goddess battle to show how a goddess life in her daily life, i couldn't help my self for staring at her only :lol: (It's funny and in the same time, refreshing :thumbup: )

Edited by kinan_dhyta

I love it when Gyuri does that. Body language is 55% of communication (or so I've heard) and Gyuri's hand motions are an indication of her comfort speaking in front of a camera. Not to mention it makes her look especially classy because her hand movements are so graceful.

5R5Fs.gif

Sorry for the bad quality. I'm still trying to find a better gif making program.

according to ham (revealed in night star), since trainee or kara4 days, gyul likes to walk with one of her hands up (goddess-like). to me, that's her sweet side. it's natural, not portraying on purpose. lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I freakin love her hand gestures! What you guys don't really know is she is doing this for international fans like us. Alot of Kamilia can't speak Korean so she gestures so they can understand just a little bit more :thumbup: