[Other] When has Nicole ever made you smile/ made you happy?

dreamer123

When has she made you smile? For me it was in Family Outing Season 1 she guested with SNSD's Tiffany. At the beginning she is cooking rice with some of the others, and she misunderstood what they were saying and said that the morning chore comes up behind you and does this. (Then she showed an action of jumping on someones shoulders or something like that). Also near the end thay were talking and one of the MCs said they had korean beef, I think, then Nicole said in delight '고기!'. Which means 'Meat!' What about everyone else?? ^_^

Edited by mae
please tag ur topic :) /tweeked topic title

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed the topic title a bit to make for more responses :)

It's when she's being really random and out of place lol.. love how everyone just looks at her like she's on something and they might want to be on it too haha XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Recently I've been watching SBS Heroes where Nicole is a regular member. And i must say, her misprounounce and mistake of meanings is the one that i smile most..xD If other ppl make the same mistake, the others might say " stupid" but if Nicole, they'll say "Cute mistakes".. xD

It always makes me smile when she doesn't understand things very well. I'm learning Korean and I always feel like I am going too slow. Even with her years there, she can still miss what is going on when a whole group of people is talking or when more obscure words are used. She is probably thinking "Oh no, I have to work harder" while keeping her sweet smile, but just being herself with this weakness is very encouraging to me as I face the same challenge.

• 4 weeks later...

When has Nicole ever made you smile/ made you happy?

every time I saw her.

she's irresistible, cutely adorkable, nice, and everything.

when she laughs, i'll laugh as well.

the most laughing moments of cole is SGB. cole is so cute and her way of describing something is.... lol

hahaha

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...