[2011.03.26] KARA overtook japanese's top female singer, dominating japanese music downloading chart.

Caly

KARA's popularity in japan is amazing!

Before Girl group KARA's third single 'jet coaster love' that is scheduled to be release on 6th of april, the song 'jet coaster love' has been first released on 24th of march on various music downloading sites. Immediately after it's release, the song clinches the top of the chart at 'recochoku'- japanese biggest downloading sites for songs, as well as itunes and other various music downloading sites, causing a new sets of KARA wave.

What makes it even surprising is that kara has overtook Kana Nishino who released her song on that day as well. Kana Nishino has been known as the next Utada Hikaru, japan's top female singer. She has been known as the queen who always top various downloading sites upon her release of her songs In the online music sales(sales of songs online) and no other artistes have ever overtook her high sales. Kana Nishino is the artiste that earned the most revenue from online music sales, proving that she has this amazing poplularity in online music downloading charts.

KARA's announcement of the fact that all the sales of the single 'jet coaster love' will go to the japanese victims as well as Hara's donation of 100 million wons have gained positive reactions from the japanese citizens.

On the other hand, Park Gyuri has recently returned to the hosting of shimshimtapa radio show with super junior's ShinDong and Goo Hara will be participating in the new drama 'city hunters'. The return of other three members, SeungYeon,Nicole and jiyoung are very much anticipated.

Translated by: dreamgal_91/caly@karaholic

taken from: soul, KLC, kpoppark.

Edited by Caly
Ps: I made a typo error of the release date of jcl.. It's 6th NOT on the 4th of April. Pls do note (:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i heard this i was sooo happy, really happy!! so glad that it happened, and also the fact that the income will go to a good cause makes me happier >.<