[2011.03.29] News about our JET COASTER OF LOVE project on Korean e-news

Yoochi

"KARA's 4th debut anniversary, we will always support you"

KARA fans from 10 different countries gave big donation

In order to celebration KARAs 4th anniversary, fans from 10 different countries have united.

Ten fan-sites (Karaholic.com from North America, Brazil, Hongkong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam) have collected the total amount of $2930 to donate to the victims in Japan through The International Federation of Red Cross.

They started this project with the intention of giving donations to an orphanage in Gwangjoo, Hara’s hometown. However, with the sudden outbreak of earthquake in Japan, they decided to use these donations to help the earthquake and tsunami victims after gathered opinions from members of all fan-sites. As of the deadline on March 29th, they have collected the total of $2930.

In addition, they have also sent a video letter to KARA with content: "There has been a lot of happinesses and sorrows we shared together; Kamilia are here to take care and to protect KARA; In our hearts, KARA is forever the best 5; We will always Support KARA no matter what"

[c]: Lee Eonhyuk @ newsen

[l]:
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201103291603571001

[t]: yoo + hasomy @ karaholic

special thanks to AceHam @ twitter

KARA's fans from 10 different countries donated $3000 to Japanese victims.

KARA's fans from 10 countries have united and organized this project.

KARA's fanclubs such as North America, Brazil, Hongkong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam have gathered and spread this meaningful project on March 29th to celebrated KARA’s 4th Debut Anniversary.

In order to celebrate the release of KARA's upcoming single "JET COASTER LOVE" which is scheduled to be on April 6th, the fans have named this project "JET COASTER OF LOVE". They started this project with the intention to help abandoned children at an orphanage in Gwangjoo, Hara's hometown. However, a large earthquake suddenly occurred in Japan has led many people into difficult circumstances. Therefore, after gathering opinions from members of all the fan-sites, they decided to donate the collected money to earthquake and tsunami victims in Japan.

The initial goal was $2000, but they have raise it up to $3000 while carrying out the project. And as of the deadline on March 28th, they have collected $2930. After collecting the money from all the ten countries, on the 28th, they sent the donation to The International Federation of Red Cross under the name of KARA. This is an incredible work / unusual for a Hanllyu star to have fans worldwide gathered with this large scale; and have the fans organized charity collecting donations in support of the idol. Doing this makes everything becomes more meaningful.

[c]: Han Junho @ sportsworldi

[l]:
http://sportsworldi.segye.com/Articles/EntCulture/Article.asp?aid=20110329004374

[t]: Yoo + hasomy @ karaholic.com

special thanks to AceHam @ twitter

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so happy right now!! Thanks Yoo for the translation and special thanks to aceham on tiwtter for helping us through this !! And ofcourse to evryone whobdonted! Without u this project would not be where it is! Pat urselves on ur back and be proud!!

WE MADE IT!!! I cannot express how proud and happy I am at the moment.

We finished the project with a good note, and KARA and Kamilias unity got recognized!!!

Thank you all for participating and cheering on this project :D

So proud of kamilias. ^__^ The amount isn't big, it's the thought that matters~ the media finally acknowledge our efforts in making this happen. (: happy 4th anni~ Thanks haha and yoo for translating! ^^

yay :) great piece of news ! thanks for the translations!

glad to be a Kamilia :) am happy that this project actually proves that kamilias all around the world are still supporting Kara in every ways :D !

Happy 4th yr to our girls! Kara fighting!

wow! that's great! I'm sooo happy! :))

All of these things happens for a reason and this is for our girls!

Happy 4th Anniversary Kara and my fellow Kamilia!

Kamilia are the best and I'm proud to be one of them!!!~^^

thanks for the translation :)

it's make my heart happy when i read news about charity~ and now, Kamilias, like me, has contributed to charity.

i <3 it!!! i purchased the JLC album so... i contributed too, right?!?!?!

Congratulations! Even though I haven't donated, I'm glad we international Kamilias made it to Korean news!

I hope we put a smile on KARA's faces now and all those victims from the disaster in Japan too.

Thanks for translating Yoo, and Happy 4 years 카라! hwaiting!

owah!!!KAMILIA'S all over the world DAEBAK!!!!!super DAEBAK!!!im sure KARA muat b so proud of us KAMILIA~super proud~yaya for KAMILIA n KARA.. n HAPPY 4TH ANIVERSARY KAMILIA N KARA!!!when we were together we are totally DAEBAK!!

PURE AWESOMENESS.

My heart felt like jumping out when I heard our project got reported on Korean sites! HAHA We made it!! Congratulation to International Kamilia around the world, aint you feeling proud? You have contributed for such a great and meaningful project to come true <3 and since KARA visits kara-t, definitely they will acknowledge of us and our project out there. this is a very sweet gift for the girls on their specia day :D

HAPPY KARA's 4TH ANNIVERSARY♥♥♥

My huge thank you to aceham-nim as well, he's been so kind and tried his best to help us inform the reporters :D

KAMILIA DAEBAK!! DAEBAK!! DAEBAKK!!!! *throws confetti*

as a KAMILIA, i feel so proud... *crying of joy*

Kamilia will always be with KARA.

Through happiness and sadness...

KAMILIA + KARA = 1

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY KARA

Edited by haniey

I wanted so badly our girls to be reassured that KAMILIA is still here and will always be here to support and protect them no matter what.. and I think that this Jet Coaster of LOVE project was such a great way to prove it.. *high-five* to those who think about it and joined it..

KARA must be 5, 4everKARA XD