[2011.03.29] News about our JET COASTER OF LOVE project on Korean e-news

Yoochi

This is great! We made it to the font page news! :thumbup: It is a bit weird that a situation that seem so unlike and bleak that brought us here together. But it did, it really brought everybody closer.

Since this project is name "Jet coaster Love", it makes me recall about Urakara ost. One of the lyrics is "right now I want say thank you". This song really change me. I would like to say thank you to everybody here. Thanks Hasomy and Yoo for the translation. Thanks to Wilson and aceham.

It is sure a memorable Kara anniversary. Like looking into a flame that light up the darkness around.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a wonderful news, thanks so much for the translation. I haven't thought that this would make it to the news but I'm so happy, hopefully Kara will be able to see it and recognize that many fans are supporting them always and a great show of unity too :D Happy 4th anniversary to our girls!

OMG IS THIS REAL?!? Ahhh *tears of happiness* I'm reading that KH crashed becos of this? :lol2:

Ahh I didn't expect this to be reported in korean news but wow haha this is special ^ ^

Happy 4th anniversary kamilia!

although the amount not that big, but i'm glad we able to reach our goal..

hopefully it will raise the awareness from KARA and the other people about the existence about kamilia all over the world.

thanks yoosomy and aceham too!

Best news in quite a while.

Altough it wasn't a large amount, it's all good because of the sincerity and effort that Kamilia have put in to make this a huge succes!

Here's to wishing success to all of kamilia's future endeavours!!

Wow...congrats ..Im so proud to be part of this project n to be a KAMILIA

We made it again KAMILIAS'

Our fanbase's da best of all ...I wonder who's d last donator that we can achieve tat special figure ..Such a coincidence ya ..!!

Hope to see KARA soon on screen ..Hwaiting!! Kamilia Kara 4ever!

Edited by Liza

At this moment, I am just so danggg proud to be a KAMILIA!! XD

We've always been deemed as the quiet and peaceful fandom...

but this news shows everyone that we may be quiet but we are HERE!

And we will always be here for our girls ..

i also love the fact that all of us come together transcending cultural, religion and language boundaries to come up with this small but very meaningful token of our generosity to those who need help.

T_T I am proud to call myself a KAMILIA! And I hope our bby will hear abt our tribute in their name XD

Woah! I'm so proud of KAMILIA :) And I'm very happy that I'm part of this wonderful fanclub. Hehe!

Good job everyone especially to Karaholic for making such a BIG PROJECT :) I will never forget this day that I joined this project. weee~ i love you all. ILOVEYKARA <3 4everKARA

-- A Kamilia from the Philippines :)

Congratulations everyone! This is absolutely amazing. It is extremely awesome that Kamillions from around the world managed to come together and donate money to a great cause. I love you guys and I love Japan and KARA with all my heart. This made me very happy :)

It's great that made ​​headlines! I'm from Brazil and I'm very proud of the members of KAMILIA! :thumbup1:

It's great that this beautiful gesture earned media coverage, congratulations KARA by four years since the debut!

I love all five girls, I mean... All 6 girls (Sunghee missing you so much)

KARA hwaiting!!!

:eyelove: