[2011.03.29] News about our JET COASTER OF LOVE project on Korean e-news

Yoochi

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! Even though I haven't donated, I'm glad we international Kamilias made it to Korean news!

I hope we put a smile on KARA's faces now and all those victims from the disaster in Japan too.

Thanks for translating Yoo, and Happy 4 years 카라! hwaiting!

yeah i hope too.. $2930 is the amount like 0329? lol

kamilia's is the best with warm heart to KARA. >,<

Nice to see this in a News Headline! They got to see Kamilia's efforts! Kara fighting ^~^ kamilia fighting! ^~^

FIGHTING!! KARA DAEBAK!!

KAMILIA AWESOME >,<

the good ARTIST with Fans compilation...LOL XD

I AM SO HAPPY KAMILIAS! WE WILL LOVE KARA TIL THE END!!!

<3 KAMILIA & KARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so so soooooo proud of being part of this amazing, generous and big-hearted thing called KAMILIA yep we will always take care of KARA, we will always support them no matter what because we are a family an great and big family! Take care fellow Kamilians and remember:

KARA & WORLD WIDE KAMILIA FIGHTING!!!

Thanks for translating the wonderful news about the 4th anniversary project Yoo & Hasomy! :w00t: I'm glad international Kamilia got recognized on Korean sites, because it makes it even more probable that Kara has heard about the project! ^_^ Such heartwarming news!

• 2 weeks later...

To say blatantly, I haven't found a very strong community from almost all over the world like Kamilia itself. I'm very proud even though I'm still new in here but I think Kamilia is the best community in this world.

• 4 weeks later...

^

lol, read the first post again, it's about the our donation project to the victims of japan's recent natural disasters, which was reported in korean media.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...