[2011.04.02] "Welcome the warm-hearted Goo Hara to our army"

hasomy

The young soldiers seemed to be tense when Goo Hara paid them a visit.
268893117.jpg

Here are some rare photos of KARA's Goo Hara during her last military visit.

During Online community on April 2nd, pictures of Goo Hara when she visited her brother during his time in the army have been published. And one of the things that strike the eyes when we look at those photos is the banner saying "Welcome the warm-hearted Goo Hara to our army", and the blurry/shaking of the photos. Except the photo taken of Goo Hara’s back, it is hard to see her face clearly in the rest. All that shows is that she was wearing a blue coats and had long brown hair.

There were many comments about these pictures: "They must be really nervous to see Goo Hara, right? "Just look at the photos and you could know how nervous/excited they were.”

In the upcoming May, Goo Hara will officially debut as an actress through the drama “City Hunter” of SBS, showing weekly on Wednesday and Thursday.

:

[t]: Yoo + hasomy @ karaholic

Take.out.with.full.credit

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh~ Her brother's in the army? I didn't even know she had a brother xD And of course, the warm-hearted goo hara<3

Off topic but I can't wait for Hara's role in City Hunter! ^^ Will definitely watch the drama. Hopefully she plays a good role (:

Wow... that's Hara for you. Her whole family is shrouded in mystery and frankly I think its a good thing. At least her family gets to have their own privacy which is so rare for celebrity families to have these days. Really respect Hara for protecting her family's privacy so well.

I think Hara's brother is gonna be REALLY REALLY popular among his fellow soldiers now lol. I'd give him ALLLL.MY.CHOCOPIES. if he would introduce me to Hara!

so... Hara brother is at army....

Woah... tons of bad pics...

Really... how can you be calm when you can see 1 of the goddess in front of you??!!

So jealous those soldier... Anyway... "YOU SO DAMN LUCKY"

Thanks for sharing hasomy~ :thumbup: oh~ Yoo too~!

Edited by shock~Me~KARA

thanks for the tranlsation ...i want to see aclear pic of him ..go hara dont talk about her personal life much ...thats so sweet of her to take time of her super busy schedule to visit her brother....

looks like our hara is really taking her break time well. going to college and visiting her brother (i dont even know she has a brother, her family is never shown ever). im glad, its like a rest that the girls really need. i hope kare comeback with stronger bond next time. cant wait!

thanks for translating hasomy!

lol seems like many of us (myself included) just found out that Hara has a brother hahah!

glad Hara is able to spend some time with her family. this must have been nice since both are so busy and rarely have time to see each other :thumbup: