[2011.04.02] "Welcome the warm-hearted Goo Hara to our army"

hasomy

OMG... Hara is a MYSTERY!

It's sweet how she visited her brother, and Hara is so gorgeous, guys were probably biting their nails when they knew she'd be coming.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else unaware of the fact that Hara had a brother until now? Cause... heck I didn't know LOL.

But I'm really glad that she did! Honey's been everywhere and I'm glad to see her.

Seeing the army's reaction to Hara on Invincible Youth, I can only imagine how the guys here would react :P

I'm really glad to see her "active" :)

Thanks for sharing! ^_^

i'm sure after the visit, i can see a proud soldier (hara's brother) standing tall even among the officials. heheh.

how nice, i wonder if the whole camp was thrilled upon her arrival. lol.

as always , so sweet our angel :) her brother should be really proud of his dongsaeng! :)

the photographer must be a kamilia :P Lol is that nerve wracking seeing someone you adore! Lol

i miss kara :'(

So it went this way:

Hara unexpectedely arrives at the military base.

Soldier. Quick I have to get my camera. OMG Thump :eyelove: Thump :eyelove:

There she is Thump. Click. :eyelove: Thump. :eyelove:

Click. Thump. Thump. :eyelove::eyelove: Click. Click. Thump. :eyelove: Thump :eyelove: Click.

I would have done the same LOL. :tongue:

where have i been? wasnt aware Hara has a brother. =o it's nice that she's taking some time off to catch up with her families.

I didn't know either

all I know is Jiyoung sisters when they appear on hahamong show :thumbup1:

so young for military personel, it must be because North and South Korea War :unsure:

It nice that Hara family have thier own privacy.

The person taking this must be very excited to have pretty girl Hara over the camp. They sure gave a nice welcome there. I guess the next thing on the soldiers locker is Hara photo. :) Hara brother can protect Hara from any danger. Maybe Hara's brother would get promoted after this.

Edited by Palaverist

They say that in the Korean military, if you have a famous sister (and especially if they're an idol star), you're pretty much treated like royalty... as long as you can get them to send a few autographs and pay a few visits. I think Hara's brother is going to have a pretty comfortable military service :thumbup1:.

Btw, did anyone manage to find out his name? When Hara was on Happy Together, they asked about her brother but she refused to reveal his name; she joked that his name so unusual, it would cause netizens to make him a #1 search topic online :D.

So sweet of her.. XD Aikoo I wonder if we will ever be able to see her brother.. but our Hara Goo seems so reserved/mysterious when it comes to her family..

I never really thought about it but you are right, We have seen Nicole, Gyuri, Jiyoung, and Hammie's families but never Hara's. Maybe she just wants her privacy but on invincible youth didn't she say that before she lived with her grandma?

i imagine hecka soldiers crack jokes about hara to her brother and beg him to introduce her to them. and he must feel odd with people having his sister's picture in their lockers haha. a feeling i could never experience!

Lol,i feel like an idiot not knowing hara had a brother.I bet those soliders were freakin happy to see Goo Hara.lol You can tell by the photos.Its good to see Hara had time or at least made time to go see her brother.^.^

• 2 weeks later...