[Haradoll] Hara's family~

Yoochi

Im sure a lot of people were curious about Hara's family. Maybe we knew some stuffs about her family, but they weren't enough specific info, clear photos or detailed stories.

Im curious about it too, and I did a research. In fact I was looking for all 6 girls' family. I wrote about Sunghee's family on her forum already. And I was planning to write about the rest of the girls' families following the order of GyulHamColeGoolJing. But Hara & her family is indeed a HOT ISSUE now, so I decided to write about her first.

Hara family has 4 members: her daddy, her mommy, her brother and Hara.

About Hara's
father
, I knew he was a strict father from Hara's stories about him. It doesn't mean that he is not close & nice to Hara or something like that, but he treated Hara so hard since he wanted she grew up as a responsible and mature person. He taught Hara a lot of things about how to be a nice / great person as well as how to be a person who always thinks of the others first instead of herself. He's also a busy father who rarely had time to take good care and talk to her. But Hara respectes her father.

About Hara's
mother
, she is a mystery. You know on gasoo's THANKS TO part of their albums, they often mention about all their family members. The only one they didn't mention is the one that they have some problems / difficulties talking about them. You can see Hara never mentioned about her mom on her Thanks to parts, the same with Nicole & her father. While in Sunghee's case, we just have her only one Thanks to but she talked about her passed away mommy there. I found some other gasoo did the same thing as Sunghee too. That meant that Hara had some difficulties mentioning about her mom.

I remember she talked about her mommy 3 times. The first time was on Shindong, Shinyoung' Shimshimtapa. There was a question about "did you ever imitate your mom such as using her cosmetics, high heels and all?". Jiyoung answered hers and Shinyoung asked "How about Hara?", then she did answer. The 2nd time was also on Shindong, Shinyoung' SSTP. This time was a question about "How do mother mean to you?". Hara told "Instead of mother, i want to talk about my grandma" while she was trying to not cry. At this point, I dont want to mean that Hara was sad when she thought of her mom or somthing like that, but Hara always cried whenever she mentioned about her grandma. I prefer thinking that she missed her grandma rather than the other things. The last time was on Strong Heart, when she revealed she got bullied at school by her high school's female seniors and she said that she missed her mom when she got bullied.

I couldn't find much about Hara's mother, that's all i know.

About Hara's
brother
, his name is
GOO HO-IN (구호인)
, which mean SAVIOR. GOO.HO (구호) means SAVE and IN (인) means person / man. You can see how special Hara's siblings names are. He is older than Hara by 1 year, a 90-er. She had a lot of memories with her brother when she was a child. I remember she revealed some stories of them on SSTP. But she said she didn't meet, talk, call much to him after her debut, I guess she was too busy.

That's her little family. But she has a big family from her father's side as well.

The one Hara loved the most, her
grandma
. All I know is she still lives at Gwangju. Hara often sent tonic to her and her leg were not being well. Hara spent her childhood with her grandma and she loves her grandma by all love for her parents. Hara can cry easily when she thinks about her grandma.

Hara has
4 close aunts
named Hyeja, Hyeshin, Eunhee, Eunsuk and Hara sees them as her closest friends. I think when Hara enrolled to secondary school, she left her home to come to one of her aunt's house to go to school there. Maybe the city where her aunt's house was at has the famous art school of Gwangju or something like that. Hara took a class at dance academy & studied acting at that time. I remember that she was sharing the room with her 2 cousins. And on one of fan account from Hara's DC Gallery that I have read before, one Kamilia said that her aunt came to KARA's practicing room to take her to school.

And she has a lot of
counsins
. There're some unnie (Hara called them by NOONA lollllll the way boys call their sister) & dongseng. Hara wrote her 10 dongseng name on her THANKS TO once as well: Dahyang, Yoosuk, Ahsung, Ahjin, Jinsoo, Minkyung, Jinchul, Jinsoo, Jinyoung, Naho.

Well, i think that's all. I can still remember how excited i was when i knew Hara's oppa name
:D

I hope you guys enjoy reading this
:)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Yoo for posting this up.

I have always been curious about Hara's family since I know very little about it. and Hara herself hasn't mentioned much about her family at all (except her Grandma)

Actually, I just found out that she has a brother couple days ago after reading the news of Hara visiting her brother's army base.

I have had many guesses about her family. and this summary cleared up many of those :D

Hara's brother has a really interesting name :P

And she has a lot of counsins. There're some unnie (Hara called them by NOONA lollllll the way boys call their sister) & dongseng.

==> LOL :thumbup:

thank you so much, her life sure is a mystery....

It was sweet how she visited her brother, and about her mom... some of us have a difficult relationship with them, that's difficult to explain... about her father, i understand cuz mine is like that too ^^H

Hara is a strong girl! <3

Thanks for the info!

I knew she was really close with her grandmother and a bit distant from her parents (she rarely talks about them), but never really knew anything else like her brother, aunt or uncles.

Do Hara's cousins act like tomboys for hara to call them noona instead? Silly girl =P.

Thanks for posting this Yoo :)

thanks for all the info!!

It's true it seems hara and her family is a bit mysterious since I haven't heard much about her private life but I think that's fine. idols usually don't have much privacy so it's good she gets to keep a few things to herself, esp. if there's family issues/problems or just some things she doesn't want to talk about.

Hara ♥

It's nice to know a bit more about Hara's family. Thanks for all the info! Haha, she WOULD call her cousins noona. Despite her girly appearance, Hara really is a tomboy.

It's sad that Hara doesn't talk about her mother much, but at least she has so much other family members who support her.

thanks for this YOO..iam always curious about the girls families especially hara ..after reading all the info i know thats why she astrong lil girl..glad she still have her grandmother who she love and her getting closer to her bro ...lol at calling her cousins unnie....

Nov

i dont know. but i think that little girl is a daughter of someone on army and she just wants to follow pretty unnie Hara
:)

dmns

yes she did, on IY <33 still remember how her grandma called her "woori kangahji" (our puppy) <33

about Hara & her brother photos in army, i think the uploader / owner has put some shaking effects on them. maybe he didnt want to let everyone know Hara's brother face since it will be a difficulty for him after all ^^

and i read from kara-t that Kamilia just want to share these photos within Kamilia since KARA has less activities lately but reporters saw them and wrote the article. the photo uploader felt sad and so sorry for Hara & her oppa.

Thank YOO for sharing this. :lol:

Hara family is really mystery, I feel that she doesn't has a good family but still she is growing up to be a very good person. I like her the way she is. A naughty, plain-spoken girl but has the sweetest mind. hehe

Good to see she still contact with just a person in her fam ^^ HARA Fighting !!

about Hara & her brother photos in army, i think the uploader / owner has put some shaking effects on them

...or he just shaking coz he's near Hara :lol:

ah so the owner never intended to publish the photos :huh: well couldn't blame him/her coz anything related to KARA is always news material nowadays -_- , at least he/she didn't do it on purpose ^_^