• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Yoochi

[Haradoll] Hara's family~

76 posts in this topic

Woo...this is pretty detailed! Thanks for writing this up because this is the first time something like this detailed about Hara's family! Thanks!

Hara's father does have a big family. She is very close to her grandmother. Still don't know much about her mother. Thank you for sharing the info^^

Wow hara's family is a real mystery. but it is good i know more about her now :thumbup:

i really love their names Goo ho in and Goo hara they have such special meanings

and lool at her calling her cousins noona :lol2: (i think hara is quite a tomboy despite how feminine she looks).

thanks a lot for sharing this. Her family is surely a mystery cause I couldnt find her with her family pic, but its her privacy for not sharing it. Hara GO Hwaiting :thumbup:

I'm emphatized to Hara :crying: I think that she's really lonely. Hopefully, she'll find someone close to her that can make her happy and stay by her side through ups and downs ^_^

That's why I love Hara.

She didn't have much love in her childhood.

:adore:

Thus, She will be loved.

:friendly:

i will be veerryyy happy if if i was hara's brother, to have a little sister like hara is just unbelievable.

WOAHHH INSIDE NEWS! CANT BELIEVE HER FAMILY BACKGROUND IS LISTED SO DETAILED HERE! THANKS :D

Thanks for all the info on her family! :D Really enjoy learning more about Goo Hara ^^ Hara fighting!!

That's why I love Hara.

She didn't have much love in her childhood.

:adore:

Thus, She will be loved.

:friendly:

Can't agree no more!! I love Hara too!!

Thank you so much for this topic, Yoo! I finally learnt more about Hara and her family :wub:

Specially for her brother's name, I was so curious about it! Her parents were so nice chosing the names of their kids, Goo Hara, which means 'rescuer' and Goo Hoin which means 'savior'. That's awesome :wub:

J-Kamilias are saying the guy on the leftmost is Hara's dad ... if it's true then this is the 1st time we're seeing her dad or any of her family members!!! :)

wOqJ0.jpg

Edited by Chongie

Hara's dad is a bit short, isn't he? Maybe it's because he's next to Jing's dad hihihihi :tongue:

Glad we can finally see Goo Appa :wub:

hara always looks sad when talking about her family.. dont worry hara ya~~ you have kamilia now.. a one big family.. LOVE U HARA!!!!

thanks for posting this. i always wondering about her parents because she only mentioned her grandma all the times. after reading this, i'm pround of her! she's really a strong girl :)

Oh ... it's an interesting story and very very nice indeed ... Hara's family is fantastic. Thank you very much for this information for real...!

maybe she didnt grew up with her mother?? instead with her grandma? that's why she always cry when she mention her grandma? but i dont know too, im just assuming..

Wow, thanks for sharing :)

I like that she has a really good relationship with her cousins :)

But about her mom, wow, im really intrigued!

thanks for all the info!! Big family :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

I don't know anything about Hara's family or how she feels about them. But from what I see on TV from her interviews, she seems to maybe have a really hard family life and perhaps they were really poor and that's why she's so frugal. She always seems sad and tries to avoid family discussions. She seems like a very lonely person, like she doesn't get enough love or have deep connections. It's sad to see, I hope I'm wrong.

however about her family background, We still Support Goo Hara!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

GOO HO-IN :blushing: :blushing:

Thanks so much for posting this

303595_440184566022633_1637686055_n.jpg

Hara's brother make a suprise appearances on God Of Victory recording^^

Goo Ho-In oppa~ <3