Welcome to the Jet Coaster Amusement Park!

pimmie

layoutbanner.jpg

Welcome to the KARAHOLIC Jet Coaster Amusement Park!

In celebration of the launch of KARA's next single Jet Coaster Love in just less than 24 hours, we've built an epic amusement park for the masses!

Featuring the most exciting rides on the face of the earth and giant KARA standees, it's a park with everything you'd want!

Come ride the Jet Coaster with all your friends and enjoy the KARA love.

Come one come all, and enjoy the fun!

Check out our latest attractions:

- Take a photo with our awesome cute color KARA babies, drawn by acclaimed theme park artiste

- Our fancy sliding billboards bringing you the latest news and offers from all around the amusement park

- Our GIANT Jet Coaster Puzzle, promising family fun for hours on end!

- Our cosy and warm KARAHOLIC Cafe. Have a chat with your friends while enjoying the colourful scenery of our amusement park

- Our colourful and unique origami birds Carousel - it's an ideal ride for dating couples! "抱きしめて!!!!"

- The world-famous Jet Coaster of Love ride! Featuring top speeds of up to 200km/h, multiple corkscrews, 5 vertical loops in a row and the worlds only heart-shaped track inversion. It's a heart-stopping ride that's (almost) as exciting as "fall in fall in fall in love"-ing!

- Take a stroll through our KARA Photobooth and enjoy the beautiful photos taken by renown professional karagraphers all over the world

- Bring home a little memento of your time at the KARAHOLIC amusement park at our souvenir store, packed with awesome KARAHOLIC merchandise

Credits:

Art: Pimmie

Tech: Wilson

Photos: Christine & Yoocho

Inspiration: Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, Jung Nicole, Goo Hara, Kang Jiyoung

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do I line up to ride the Jet Coaster of Love?!?!?!

IMO this is the best layout by far and just in time for the JCL release ^ ^ I'm about to play with all the new features XD.

Will the background also change depending on the time of day like the other layouts?

Thanks pim, wil, christine, and yoo for the wonderful surprise :thumbup1:

Edit: wish the top banner was interactive though, oh well :sweatdrop:

woooahhhhh my mouth just went =( ) when I logged in xD

It is really cute! props to KH staff! Keep on going! and I really love the video on the top of the page ;)

Hope KARA & KARAHOLIC will keep running 9-10 years from now or forever if its possible!

I love this layout!! so cute :wub:

I am excited to see how the color change through out the day, but so far, pink&brown look great (night time :D)

and those KARA babies are extremely CUTE <3333

I SEE HANI MOMENT!!!! :w00t:

Thanks for the hard works :thumbup:

DAKISHIMETE!!! LoL It's beautiful... I wonder if it changes with the daytime? Well I need to checkback this amusen park in the morning and on the noon to let see the wonder of it.

you guys are sooo awesome! It totally brightens up my day! All the chibis are so cute! Thanks peeps for making it happen! (: jcl layout as well as the single is going to be daebak! :D

whoa! you guys never fail to amaze me. thank you kara fans for making this the best international forum out there. i've loved all your re-designs and this is no exception. go pat yourselves on the back now :)

Yeah~~!! Karaholic's Jet Coaster Amusement Park~!!

Its finally open~!

Gonna have some Good Time here (again & again)~~!

You guys really did a good job~!!

Have a thunderstorm clap for all of you~~!!

Yay~!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

This is the best layout yet! Granted I've only been around long enough to see 3 of them but still. :sweatdrop:

And it even changes from a daytime to nighttime theme :lazy: You've really outdone yourselves this time KH.

Edited by gyuriftw

WOW! this is really beautiful!! *-*

Kamilias are really jjang!!!! ^_^

This is a nice welcome to me since I was hiatus for more than a week already.. T^T

Jet COaster Love!! now i can feel the spirit of sixth sense! :D

Kara love!

congrats to the staff~ ^^