Welcome to the Jet Coaster Amusement Park!

pimmie

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The New Layout...is Beautiful!! I love the top part they are sooo cute! Also I love the new icon box next to each member...now they have cute animated ones next to them ^~^ Good Work Pimmie Wilson Christine Yoocho really amazing! JCL <3

Sooo kawaiiii!!!!!! just like our girls.... Love the new layout so appropriate for the new concept. To Pimmie,Wilson,Christine and Yoocho great Job and thank you! Thanks guys for always making this forum a fun place to visit. Your hard work are much appreciated by all of us. I just wish that KARA will come and visit this amusement park! Off to exploring this awesome park.....

You are pretty much the new layout KARAHOLIC, congratulations to the entire team that made ​​this wonderful site! It is really amazing! :gemheart:

That's what makes me proud to be KAMILIA, everyone is so dedicated ^ ^

Surely everyone will enjoy a stroll through this amazing amusement park of KARAHOLIC

I am now going for a ride of jet coaster in the park * _ * :shining:

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't logged in here in a while and I see a new layout! It looks so refrehsing! I love the summer feel, feels like I am riding a 'Jet Coaster of Love', haha. And the three girls reached a compromise with DSP!

Edit: OMO! The top part of the layout changes during the day! That's cool! More excitement added after knowing the girls are back together, haha.

Edited by strawberryxshort

• 4 weeks later...

this is a great fansite!!! thank you too whoever made it they did a great job!!! i cant wait to see what the future holds for kamilia!!

Also i love the little puzzles, there so fun!!

Edited by grymlawk

I'm a newbie ! And i think this very beautifull ! They are all so cute and you can very see , this is an jet coaster amusement park :wub:

I can clearly see , who is who ! I'm loving the blue sky behind them !

• 2 weeks later...