[2011.04.07] KARA clinches Oricon Chart #1 with Jet Coaster Love!

Caly

Yay they got #1 on Oricon in singles! Congratulations again to the girls for another achievement!

I predict it may go more than a month :D hwaiting!

Happy to hear also that the sales/proceeds will to go the victims of the earthquake.

As much as J-Kamilias or just normal Japanese people who love KARA, KARA bounced back their love thru helping the victims :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GAHHH I'M SOOO PROUD OF OUR GIRLS! :eyelove::thumbup:

2nd on the first day of release and 1st on the next day! That's just awesome <3 & I heard that they got #1 again today :thumbup1: I hope JCL will get platinum too & I hope their achievement in Japan gets better and better each day! & may Japan earthquake victims can live normal again with JCL sells :)

Edited by rantamara

really happy for these NEWS!!! its very predictable for KARA achieve such a glorious #1 top oricon charts :)

its really PROUD to hear the girls done great in JAPAN hope KARA will stay on top ^^

KARA DAEBAK!!!

Thanks for the translaton Caly.

In a I have already expected this outcome. Kara is winning the hearts of many people in Japan. Maybe in the future the word "Kara" would be in the Japanese vocabulary with another meaning.

I am very happy for success of this single. Jet coaster love is not only a single it is the hope of Japan. This is a very big charity service here. The lyrics would also make people happy.

• 1 month later...