[2011.04.08] Goo Hara has been assigned to be the temporary dean of departmental assembly.

Yoochi

Goo Hara has been assigned to be

the temporary dean of departmental assembly.

Haraatschool2.jpg

Recently, a picture of Goo Hara studying/participating very hard at Women's University Sungshin was revealed. Hara is a freshman of the Department of Media Video Acting's class 2011.

On April 8th, a picture named "The dean Goo Hara" has been posted. The person who posted this picture also provided a little information as caption: "Goo Hara was assigned to be the temporary dean of the departmental assembly." In the picture, we could see Hara, as the temporary dean, were handing out something from a tray to other students.

Netizen, after seeing these photos, have posted so many comments supporting her as "She even experienced the dean position, it seems like this will help create beautiful memories for her while studying at school"; "This is the first step towards being the Student Government President"; "It’s so nice to see that she is working very hard at school."

On the other hand, despite that Goo Hara will soon participate in the movie "City Hunter" together with Lee Minho, she seems to enjoy the life at university.
Every single activity of her at school at the moment becomes
hot issue

:
http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=223878&year=2011

[t]: Yoo + hasomy @ karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

bonus the other photo
:)

Haraatschool3.jpg

She seems to like going to school a lot :D I'm glad to see that she is having fun at school and adjusting well to the university :)

I'm proud!!! :D the DEAN Goo Hara!!

Me hara doing so well in school that she got promoted to dean? Hardworking haragoo never fails to impress :D. And secretly signing autographs on the way haha.

I hope she's comfortable in school though and enjoying life as a student.

glad that she's really enjoy her uni life :thumbup:

other students must be really happy to heve her as their 'dean'..hehe

her uni life become a hot issue and always get the netizen attention...wonder it might be because of her explosive popularity or the reporters just to make issues as only HARA is quite active in 'this' KARA situation now..the other members (excluding gyuri) are still unknown for their activities...

hope to see them perform and appear in variety shows soon!!

seems like my wish for hara to get a more peaceful or subdued life in college isn't possible now. lol.

i believe she was nominated by popularity but after seeing so much she has gone through these years, i'm sure she's more than capable of leading the rest. go dean gu, make us all kamilias proud.

It's interesting to see her that way.

Hara is friendly. We all know that, but I didn't know she could lead people.

It makes sense: a friendly person can be a leader because people like him/her.

Good luck in your new activities Hara!

Edited by modueca

Maybe some students in her university would purposely get into trouble just to have a personal meeting with the dean Hara. :P

A dean! That is just impressive. I am sure that she would keep her student and herself happy to. I am happy and proud of her.

Her life now at school is like a drama now.

I knew if schedule allows her to be a student with good attence, she'd for sure doing well at school. But to be nominated for such a position after a short time is truly beyond expectation!!! so impressive Hara, congratz :D and we're so proud too~ Everyone seems to like her a lot and can't resist her down to earth and easy-going personality XD