[Haradoll] How has Hara been at school?

Yoochi

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

카라 - Holic

i have no idea why they teach English book in Korean school but i think it's just a book, their teachers of course explain everything in Korean
:lol:

Azeno

who dare to bully Hara now?
:P

K-Kamilia are so funny. they were discussing that Sungshin Uni should give Hara a scholarship because Hara has promoted TOO MUCH for their school
:lol:
Hara is deserved to it right? xD

a new photo of fresh Hara at school.

110420Haraatschool.jpg

[c]: Zephyrean @ twitter

:o

@ Hara's hand on the last pic
:o
just a randomness or that girl is Hara's friend? (of course she is Hara's classmate but friend is different from classmate to me ^^)

hara will make out the lost (fun) time while schooling this time.

it should be very different from the last time where she was bullied.

but unfortunately if it happens, i wonder she will ask all kamilias to stand up again.

(if you have watched iy, you should know the meaning. lol.)

Oh I love this thread! I was just about to post those images but I see you guys are faster than me :D

Hara looks like she's having so much fun! Again, I'm glad she chose to go to a women's university. so many stars just wanna go out and attract the opposite sex but hara just wants to enjoy her college life without those boys distracting her. she knows how to keep her goals straight. i'll always love this girl :)

Eric

i miss Hara with Shinyoung & IY
:D

dmns^^

i think it's not her classmates but her unnies, maybee from Karaya staff or make-up / stylist unnie? ^^

uncover photo:
http://twitpic.com/4pg1qm

Goo_Hara_no1

having male classmates is great but Hara needs to avoid rumors & scandals
:D
so i agree with Eric, girl school is better ^^

Hara is busy with City Hunter & preparing for KARA's 4th Jap single so it seems that she has less time to go to school lately. nothing new from the last day i updated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hara has been appointed as new 'Promotion

Ambassador' for her Sungshin Women' University

5Cexy.jpg

Today 2011.05.18 at Woojung Green Campus Building, Miah District, Seoul, Sungshin Women' University has held "Promotion Ambassador" Appointing Ceremony for Goo Hara and Lee Seyoung, 2 freshmen majoring Acting & Media.

The Sungshin Women' University representative said, "Despite their busy celebrity schedule, they have been appeared as model students at school therefore from now until their graduation, they will be appointed as Promotion Ambassadors for Sungshin Women' University. Later all big and small, on-campus or off-campus promoting activities such as the school's yearbook or videos will feature their participation. They will also be the pioneers in spreading and improving the university's reputation to be more widely and highly known."

[c]:
TV Daily

[t]: Yoo + Pimmie @ karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit