[Haradoll] How has Hara been at school?

Yoochi

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, how did she manage cf filming, mv shooting, variety show, acting, fan meet, and all that while still going to college :blink: ??? I think the reason why she can do all that without being overwhelmed is because she's a disciplined person. I remember watching ShimShimTapa where she,Seungyeon and Gyuri guested alongside BEG and Jo Kwon that Hara is very strict with her money and having insurance as well :ph34r: I'm glad because she takes care of herself very well. So proud of my honey :chipper:

lately hara giving me a big headache. lol

i'm happy to see her getting her time to be in the spotlight but it's getting harder and harder to keep track of her activities, and i can't prevent myself from being worried about her health since it seems she is getting a lot of activities.

just hope that she will be able to experience a 'normal' campus experience despite all of those spotlights

I'D NEVER GET TIRED OF GETTING SOME HONEY DOSE, WHILE KNOWING SHE'S OKAY, BABY~!!!

Appointed as her school's ambassador is a great title~

Go HaraGoo~ It's a total bummer that she won't be attending

school as much as before once the promos begin though. ):

On the bright side, she'll still have time to study and

make her school, K A R A , & herself more known while promoting~ (:

Thank you, YOO-NIM~, PIMMIE, & Z e p h y r e a n for the pics&articles.

I hope too that the others students will leave her alone as the time pass by ! Because we kown that apart from being an artist , she's a normal person too with needs of privacy ! :)

Thanks a lot for all this cute pics of Hara tought ! :wub:

She is so cutie and humble ! Also she must very tired with all this shedules !

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think this pic is recent but since I have not seen it yet, I consider it is new then. I have to say I love seeing Hara at school since she looks so fresh, nice and really pretty and friendly at the same time. I wish I were her friend but I don't want to go back to school especially now when I am already done with it for so long.

k6EY0.jpg

cr: haradaily

I don't think this pic is recent but since I have not seen it yet, I consider it is new then. I have to say I love seeing Hara at school since she looks so fresh, nice and really pretty and friendly at the same time. I wish I were her friend but I don't want to go back to school especially now when I am already done with it for so long.

k6EY0.jpg

cr: haradaily

her friend kinda cute too

looks like jiyoung~

• 2 weeks later...