[Haradoll] Hara on SBS "City Hunter" drama

Yoochi

pic at @Robsten...

i think the scenario is likely..

PMY (bodyguard/special agent) protected hara from get bullied by that boy/girl...i guess PMY is hara's bodyguard in this drama (just guessing)...huhu

so they must be really have lot of interactions then...hopefully :thumbup:

HARA fighting!!!!

^

currently k-dramas are very popular & are hitting a lot of countries (especially in asia), so i'm very excited that more people outside k-entertainment will get the chance to meet hara whom can be the next drama queen. though hers is a small role but rest assured city hunter is only her first & so to expect greater things to come.

Me to, great expectation. I am really sure Hara can do it because it is her dream. I think I read somewhere that at first, Hara wanted to debut as an actress but she's now a part of KARA so I am glad that her dream has come true. City Hunter will compete against Lie to me, and Ripley (big competitor with Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Da Hae), may it do well. FIGHTING!!! :thumbup:

Yay!! First still cuts of Hara in City Hunter. I read in an article that this is her scene in the Club and she did great, no NG, Ok in one go.

So proud of Hara. Staff said she was really nice and sweet. That's my sweet Hara Goo.

FIGHTING

Anyways, I love this style of Hara than her pigtail in the previous one.

Maybe two faced president's daughter: nice at home, and then playing around in club. :thumbup::thumbup: Me like it!!!

Yay!! First still cuts of Hara in City Hunter. I read in an article that this is her scene in the Club and she did great, no NG, Ok in one go.

So proud of Hara. Staff said she was really nice and sweet. That's my sweet Hara Goo.

FIGHTING

Anyways, I love this style of Hara than her pigtail in the previous one.

Maybe two faced president's daughter: nice at home, and then playing around in club. :thumbup::thumbup: Me like it!!!

where did you resd the article??

@chinam00n02

i think i just read tht article in allkpop..

it do state like tht..but not sure, if its the same article tht cica read..

tht title said 'goo hara goes clubbing in city hunter'..

OMG OMG OMG I am so excited, i hope they get high ratings!!!! I hope Hara does well!!!

by the way... I am wondering if SweetMelodix is gonna sub some of this??