[Haradoll] Hara on SBS "City Hunter" drama

Yoochi

From what I read in soompi, Hara's character is not something small...Daji (Hara's character) is somewhat related to both Minho & Minyoung...and according to this news article, Minho is Hara's tutor and Minyoung is the bodyguard...

:thumbup: that means, Hara will have many interactions with both main actor & actress..

and also, someone there shared this:

Honestly in the original manga, there was a story when Saeba Ryo (Lee Yunseong) become a tutor for CEO's daughter. Because his father want to protect his daughter and ask Ryo Saeba to teach & protect her. But if he come to her as bodyguard, she will reject him immediately, so he pretend to become her tutor. But about Kim Nana's role, hmm I didn't see her role in that story.

City Hunter's Korean Drama in Hojo Tsukasa Website (The original author of City Hunter manga)

67673y4ePM.jpg

:w00t: Can't wait for it to air on 25th! and if I am not mistaken, City Hunter will replace the slot for 49 Days right?

Edited by JiRaJjang01

Hara's picture from SBS.

Img0402_20110502180623_1.jpg

Uwaaa I'm so excited!!! Good job Hara for getting this role~!

Is she like a rich man's daughter? she's fit for it! she looks gorgeously hot in the pictures! i can't wait!!!

She'll play the president's youngest daughter

Edited by JiRaJjang01

Joss

ikr xD i want a fan account or some photos of this HOT trio <333

Robsten

thanks for sharing photos here <3

btw, the clearer version of this photo:
http://cb3.upanh.com/21.703.28660122.hj50/281999760.jpg

HarawPMY.jpg

[c]: naver

sue_ada

who can resist our sweet yet cool Hara?
:P

chinam00n02

maybe she will fall in love with Minho? hahaha (
i dont hope so, really
:lol:
)

Eric

if Hara acts well and viewers love her character, im sure the staff will edit the script & gain more on-air time for Hara
:)

just look at what BOF did for Kimbum & Soeun, i cant help but hope the best for Hara ^^

cica

she said it on Happy Together with Hyori, Rain & Leejoon ^^ im so happy that her dream finally comes true <33

two faces character is GREAT xD i also prefer this cool style rather than cute pigtail Daji

JiRaJjang01

thank you for sharing a lot of new infos here <33 keep it up

when i knew Hara joined City Hunter, i knew that they never invited her just for a LITTLE character. tbh, how come Goo Hara can debut with such a very minor character? no way

and yub, City Hunter will replace 49 Days ^^

Gyuri is going to sing an OST for her drama debut?? Cool! i really like the bonding between Kara members they always support each other in a way! I think this drama is going to be a hit and i'm also looking forward on her acting skills! :D Hara unni!! Fighting!

so ecxited for her drama. but why is it only a minor role??? i think it's okay cuz she's just starting and i think that its a good start for her. i think her role being the maknae of the president really suits her cause she's an elegant woman.Good Luck Hara unni!! Hope City Hunter will have a good rating. I like the actors in city hunters esp. Park Min Young and Goo Hara!

Cool! I hope the whole group will release an OST and i think it's good that Rainbow issupporting their sunbae.I really love the close family bond of DSP Artist.:D:thumbup:

2 sponsor photos for City Hunter

this is the cap

HaracapsponsorforCT.jpg

i have no idea about this. maybe her bag?

HarasponsorforCT.jpg

[c]: enews

City Hunter Preview
HARA
cut

Hara did wake up so early today, i think she had an early schedule. maybe she went to film City Hunter?

btw, i made an youtube account for Hara & City Hunter. gonna upload Hara cut there
and i will post the link here whenever i upload sth new.