[Haradoll] Hara on SBS "City Hunter" drama

Yoochi

^

LOL! I was about to post the same pictures!

Choi Dahye (Hara's character) will fall in love with Lee Yoon Seong(Lee Minho)? I didn't expect this to happen! I have a mix feeling about this! I want her to fall in love in this drama but not with the main actor cause there's almost a 99% probability that he'll end up with Nana (Park Minyoung)..plus, there'll be another female character who'll be involved in this love triangle too :o ...and she might get hate from YoonSeong-Nana shippers!

On the other hand, if this happen we can see how Hara's acting skill develop and it also means more screen time since she'll be someone who meddles a lot in the two main characters' life/affair...(she's already the tutee of YoonSeong & and the one whom Nana act as a bodyguard to)

I hope Dahye is not bratty enough to annoy the viewers :sweatdrop:

btw, it's nice to read that she's much loved on set! And how the producer is assuring us to look forward to Hara's acting!

Arghh!! Can't wait for 25th

Hara looks freaking insolent on those pics
:D
even the way she was eating her candy can show her arrogance
:lol:

babe, im gonna hate you hahahahaha

JiRaJjang01

i knew it will be happened from the first day but i seriously dont want to admit it
-_-
i hope it never come
-_-
and i think i know your mix feeling.

okey, so Hara will be the first person who ruins 2Min love! she can get haters
-_-

but luckily, i think Hara will propose him before he knows he loves Nana? and since Minho surely refuses her and since Hara is cool, maybe she will continue to treat him as friend (of course it takes time for her to be able to do it) and support his realationship with Nana later? then she can get fans?
:D thinking this way makes me feel better

that's a good way to be a 3rd person in Yoonsung - Nana relationship xD

Vennie

no kissing scence i think so dont worry (or angry?)

Ben

they changed a lot of things from manga right? why they dont change that scene too?
-_-

better version of
Vennie
's posted photo

CityHunteroffshoot.jpg

[c]: City Hunter official site

and the missing photo from
Ben
's post

110510-Haracityhunter1.jpg

[c]: Nate

Yoo-nim

I really hope she'll at least be like Hyomin in 'My Girlfriend is a 9miho' who liked the the male protagonist but ended up supporting the two lead characters' love. :thumbup1: Just exactly like how you wanted it to be :tongue::thumbup:

and I personally don't want Dahye to be someone the viewers will curse at when she appears on screen...We all know that it's just a drama but some people can get carried away with what they watch on screen and hate the actor/actress because of the role they portray...(eg: UEE in 'You're Beautiful'-I still remember how almost everyone who watched the drama hate her character and some people even curse/hate UEE instead of the character she played :sweatdrop: )

JiRaJjang01

(how can i call you? just call me Yoo
:)
)

i am not interested with drama tbh lol so i dont watch My girlfriend is Gumiho ^^ i watch City Hunter just because of Hara
:P
but i can imagine Hyomin's charactor in My girlfriend is Gumiho
:)

omg, i didnt think at that case, i meant something like Uee in You're beautiful :| you're right, that's so sensitive >"< but for some reasons, i think viewers will end up loving Dahye hahaha dont ask me why, i dont know
just my thought haha

A

hey you're just toooooooooooo fast buddy
thanks for sharing photo here <33

i dont like lollipop but Hara made me want to eat one >v<

Hara cut in new preview

I'm actually really curious as to what her classmates that are her friends (lucky girls!) say to her.. do they ask about how she can film the drama and go to school at the same time? Or about what she thinks about the lead actor? ;) haha i wonder!

3 new stills of Hara on the drama~

Those pony tails seriously screams "cuteeee" all the time!

If being so cute is a crime then she's gonna get arrested.. :blushing:

Edited by (づ◕‿◕)づ'
fixed img quoting