[Haradoll] Hara on SBS "City Hunter" drama

Yoochi

^ I AM!!! I'm freaking excited to see Lee Minho and Hara come on the same screen YEEEEEE hahaha omg Hara's probably the most natural actress in kara and I'm so sossosososoososso glad she's getting this part with big-shot actors <3 Definitely going to be keeping up with this drama

Thanks for all the pictures. I love it! Hara is so stunning, young, fresh in red. And she looks so happy during the press.

I love how she is so well-behaved during the conference (90 degree bow, all stay low if she has to pass someone standing there...) That's my kind-hearted Hara Goo. She even took photo of the flowers her fans sent and thanked them through twitter. OMG!!! I should have sent flowers too!!! :D

She looks so comfortable with PMY, then LMH, and other two actors maybe need more time. :sweatdrop: And during 9minutes preview, Hara has, let me see, 30 seconds and I love every each of the second. I lol at the wink Hara gives Minho and Minho is like <_<

Can not wait!!!!! :wub::thumbup:

I'd be lying to say I'm not watching this for Hara ~ Honestly it was those pictures at the club scene that made me go I can't wait to watch and I still am. Sorta happy it looks like she's got a good role and not merely a minor. Or at least I hope not

[ENGSUB] Hara Interview at City Hunter Press Conference

[c]: HaraHunter @ youtube

"My acting might be bad.."

"And at 09:55pm on May 25th, I hope you will watch City Hunter at its official broadcasted time. Thank you!"

this cute silly kid
:lol:

you're so beautiful <33 i never see anyone that GORGEOUS in red dress like you before <33

btw, you looked so nervous as well babe, but you did a good job. proud of you <33

oh myyy!! hara looks stunning! I especially like her poses for the camera. So cute!!

I don't think anyone can deny that Hara is the prettiest girl there. I hope she got some new fans just by being in City Hunter. I also love how close she seems with the others. This is really good for her!

you guys hear? Minho apparently said that “Everyone becomes happy when Goo Hara arrives on set. It becomes brighter in an instant.”

^_^

Edited by L.Lawliet

^

i just love her innocent gum smile, don't you?

with packed schedules, i hope she can take care of her tiring body.

may honey get more knowledgeable after each ordeal too.

i'm so proud of this girl.