[Haradoll] Hara on SBS "City Hunter" drama

Yoochi

i like her shouting
:P

cant get enough of Hara's adorkable wink
:D

2 QUOTEs of the day <33

This time, Hara is really great in finding the right way to act her character. Her acting is really natural, interested, cute and loveable rather than bad acting.

Hara is very good. At first, whenever she arrives on set, the atmosphere is different. The atmosphere changes and the staffs immediately look happy too. She's indeed our vitamin, energy. She is the one who makes us fall in love with City Hunter

[c]: HaraHunter

hara is too cute!! i love her wink.. it was pretty awkward.. in a good way haha. Minho's reaction is pretty funny as well :)

@Yoo: Thanks so much for all your translations! I don't know what we'd do without you.

I really love the interview video.. hara is too cute! I'm glad the lead especially likes her. Minho does have high praise for her, especially about Hara making them love City Hunter (huge compliment!). Also him saying Hara is Kara to him was pretty awesome to be honest.. shows again how much he admires her!

Edited by L.Lawliet

OMG. ADFJHALKFJALKFA I'M SO LATE ABOUT THIS. ;AAAA;

anyway, I'm so happy for Hara to finally make her acting debut soon! the story is really interesting and she'll be acting alongside Lee Minho and Park Minyoung. I love those actors! hehe. I'll surely watch this as it is being aired in Korea. thank you for compiling all the news about the drama.

Goo Hara fighting!

@YOO-NIM OMG, I WAS SHOCKED SEEING MINHO LAUGHING. D:

ONLY OUR BABY COULD BRING THE BEST IN PEOPLE~

IT WAS NICE HEARING HIS LAUGHTER AND BEING SO REAL WITH THE REPORTERS~

HE'S SUCH A GREAT OPPA TO OUR HONEY~ <3

HIS WORDS ABOUT HARA ARE SO SWEET~

GAWD, IM SO HAPPY MY BIASES ARE WORKING TOGETHER~!!!

SIGH. IF ONLY MINYOUNG WAS SITTING WITH THEM~ STILL IM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS DRAMA~!

THANK YOU, YOO-NIM, FOR THE TRANSLATIONS, BABE~

Lawliet

you're welcome <33 let spread Hara love~ >v<

Hara made everyone happy and brighter <33 i love when Minho said "
she is the one who made us fall in love with City Hunter
" <333

Joss

Jossie ship Minho too? lol so surprised, i didnt know it haha

A

you - A A A A hahaha
always fast as wind <33

thanks for sharing new photo of cute Dahye in bed xD i wish im that pink cat hahahahahaha

and the emoticons are epic bwahahahaha ... pretend to be beautiful / mad / kyahhh / disappointed
how to use it for my cellphone? lol

just 1 day left xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTT >v<

110523 - City Hunter on SBS Good Morning Entertainment

[c]: Zephyrean @ youtube

@Yoo sorry for the late reply! :sweatdrop: You can address me as JJ :tongue:

Anyone here who already watched the 1st episode? I so love this drama! Anyone wants to do some spazzing with me? B)

Hara didn't appear yet in this episode but something about her role as the president's daughter makes me believe that her cute, bratty, feared-of-nothing character will be full of emotions later towards the end of the drama...this is just my assumption though! :sweatdrop:

LYS is so determined to avenge the death of his father and his goal is to kill those 5 guys involved in the tragedy and one of them is President Choi (Dahye's father). what would happen if later, Hara got to know that the guy she likes :blush: is plotting something against her father and wants to kill him :ph34r: ... what a roller coaster ride of emotions there :scared: ...those are just my imagination & assumption!! It may not happen! :sweatdrop: ...

if it really will happen, we can see how Hara's acting skill develop!! :thumbup: (because for me, acting cute & bubbly is what we have already seen in Urakara...and it'll be great if she can show us something different this time! :tongue: )

City Hunter fighting! Hara fighting!! can't wait for tomorrow!!!

anyone knows the 1st episode rating? :confused1: curious to know

I LOVEEEEEEEEED THE FIRST EPISODE! I mean LEE MINHO IS SO HOT and Hara wasn't in it but I'm really looking forward to the next episode to see what her character will be like. I hope they really develop her character instead of just leaving her off to the side and just using her whenever lol. Since this was a pretty highly anticipated drama... they probably will, right? AHHH I'M SO EXCITED

JJ

i thought the same as you lol about Yoonsung will kill President Choi >"< i wonder what will Dahye do (with her character we cant expect anything
)

Hara acting is TOO good for me oh my gosh <3333333333 her smirk and her looking at the other are DAEBAK <33

i like when she was eating candy and that male classmate suddenly ran to her and Minyoung catched him blah blah. it's a normal scence i swear but if you noticed, Hara acted like no act, i meant she did like she didnt expect it, sth like she didnt know anything and everything just happened. She just ate candy and stood there and put things to her bag... acted like not act <33

and when she stared at Minyoung then turnt to that boy and said sorry, the sorry feeling can be seen clearly on her eyes <3333333

the other scene i love was that she did a smirk at Minyoung when they standed next by the car <333 just a little action but i really mean it <333

btw, the friend of Hara at club lol the girl with white outfit Hara looked at in club was diffrent from the girl when they were about to run away lol

Rating of City Hunter?

Ep01 is 11.1% & Ep02 is 12.2%

R8KtE.jpg

dStLw.jpg

[c]: amaikara @ twitter

Hara cut Ep02

[c]: HaraHunter @ youtube

if you want to watch full ep, come to City Hunter thread @ Streambox
:)

and if you cant see the video, pls use Ultrasurf
:)

and this news