[Haradoll] Hara on SBS "City Hunter" drama

Yoochi

Wahhhh watched episode 1 already! it's such an intense drama... i mean, how the story develops is great.. it's not the typical love story :thumbup1:

Looking forward to see Hara on the ep2 !!!!!!! :blushing:

i usually don't watch previews, but in the need to see Hara, i watched it <333

darksmurfs is forever fast HAHA!

I only watch this drama because of Hara ! If not for her , i will be not interested in that drama !

Thank you for the stills , i wanted to see all of them ! I like to see lee minho , posing his hands on the shoulders of Hara ! So cute ! :thumbup:

So far i think Hara character , as a female character , is the best in the drama ! The lead actress just piss me off ! Her acting is so bad ! I cannot stop thinking that Hara will be the best choice for the lead role ! -_-

I'm proud of her , she is acting very good , she is doing a good job so far !

Kara Fighting !

Edited by Nany

heooll~ shes very pretty! im actually replaying the cut

from ep 2 again and this is like the 1234125th time lol

i love her wiiink! *.* i hope i'll stop being a lazy arse

sooner and will start to download an episode.. thanks for

sharing video links + caps guys :D what a good actress she is <3

More pics of Hara on City Hunter (continue from the previous post of Zephyrean). Please stylist, she's the daughter of THE PRESIDENT, how come she dresses like that?? :crying: On the bright note, she is so so adorable

2011053115231825921_1.jpg

201105311529481001_1.jpg

1306824125.630785_PP11053100062.JPG

credit: naver

Edited by cica

@cica, I totally agree with you... LOL.. It is just that its too casual/simple(?) for a daughter's president. XD

and with --> Hara is adorable, it's no doubt... XD..

Love the ribbon thingy on Hara's head... :D

Edited by So-eunly

SBS’ new drama City Hunter’s staffs are in a happy dilemma.

Goo Hara of Kara is playing the role of presidents of daughter, Choi Da Hye in the drama. The daughter does not like her dad’s shadows and is an active character. Goo was the appropriate actress for such a role.

At first, as Goo was not set as a regular member but more of a special guest. This was because Da Hye does not appear much in the drama.

However, even before the drama started, the drama gained attention due to her appearance and Goo’s lively and active characteristics was enough to make the people like her. Now her proportion in the drama is to get bigger.

At this, a staff at Goo’s agency said, “at the end of June, Kara will release a new single in Japan. She has to be in Japan for about half month so for now it seems she won’t have the time to shoot the drama. We don’t know if the proportion of her role got bigger but will decided based on how the Japan schedule will go.”

Source Nate by Ye Sul

Just read it, so there is a chance Hara will just be a special guest in City Hunter, her character will appear less and less. That makes more sense since there already is a girl who plays the third party in the love triangle with LMH and PMY. However, today that actress did not show up! I want to see more Hara in City Hunter but KARA is going to promote in Japan in June. Ah, headache!!!! :sweatdrop:

Edited by cica

^ thanks for sharing! :D

Yeah! got confused too! city hunter prod must plan to make her role bigger but it'll conflict her japanese schedule so.. gosh.. I hope hara goo still has the chance to rest if ever the plan will pursue and she have to do both. :unsure:

^

^

easy, i will propose to its production team to extend the series to 30 episodes, & turn the special guest into co-actress.

thanks for sharing here, even though hara isn't going to have long tape time but she has already left a huge impact & good impression, not only to the public but to the eyes of producers. it (city hunter) has laid a solid fundamental for her future undertakings.

AHHH!!!! I finally caught up to episode 2 this week ahaha I swear I have to watch the episode twice XDD once to spazz about every hara scene, and another to actually follow the storyline :lol2:

I must say hara's acting is very good, granted she has a minor role but still she makes the most of it with endless aegyo and unforgettable scenes (:

Can't wait for episode 3 =DD thanks to everyone who shared screencaps/gifs!

I am over the moon with the news that she might get a bigger role ~ She was perfect as the role. I don't think she's like that in real life, but I mean the part where she's all flirty was adorable fail, the part where she gets angry and where she's apologising towards the other student was so Hara. I want more to be honest, she's making this sorta of interest for me :)

I think the show is very interesting on it's own, but the few moments Hara appears really brightens the atmosphere heh.

I think the interesting part comes when both LMH and Hara discovers that Hara's father is involved in LMH's father's death. That's probably where the writers will try to add more parts to Hara's character. That is if she can squeeze in the extra filming amidst her busy schedule in June.