[Haradoll] Hara on SBS "City Hunter" drama

Yoochi

I love the mood of the drama when Hara appeared...

YS is so mean with his word but DH doesn't seem to care...she only wants to be with YS be it as a tutee or even bravely asked him for a date! :lol:

I literally laughed when YS was referring DH as a kiddo and orangutan! Also when he said, 'I thought only your head is bad (stupid?), your ear too?' after DH kept on pestering him to be her tutor.

Now, time to spazz about the drama!

I first thought that YS's revenge will be all bloody, full of actions and gun-shootings! But I was wrong! I love his way of handling the bad guy to the right authorities and public to be punished.

Some may not agree with me, but I personally love this kind of payback...it's different from most other kind of revenges that usually claim other people's life...this makes me like YS character's more...he's a good guy at heart...he's not blinded by anger that will make him a cold-hearted killing machine...

Nana in the other hand is one tough girl and knows how to take care of herself...I am curious now of several things...Nana's relationship with Mr Prosecutor (Nana was mentioned when he met his ex-GF), Nana's relationship with the bald-guy and who's the woman the bald guy taking care of when he spoke with YS through phone...

The encounter of YS and JP is killing me...JP's the only who really wants to put an end and kill the 5 guys involved...he doesn't approve the way YS handled the target and I believe the next revenge will be a real action and full of blood. :o ...even the bald guy (the cook) asked JP if they can stop all this revenge thing, only to get a deadly stare from him -_- ...

how I wish JP will let YS handle everything himself without him to interfere but he seems to lose his faith in YS...well, that makes this drama a drama...

Last but not least, I love how non weapon/things usually not related to actions were used...spoon, pen, beg...they try hard for YS to look cool :tongue: ...but he did look cool though...so, success!!

Can't wait for today's episode!!

Hara was so cute during press conference of City hunter and she must like her Min YOung unnie a lot :lol2: Love my dork Hara

omg thanks for sharing this! it's now my fav conference vid! i love how they analyzed everything hara did.. she's such a cute dork.. i've fallen for her already <3

I'm also glad to hear that they're trying to give hara a bigger role (and I think the cast really likes her as Minho openly stated) but hearing about the japan promotions at the same time makes me sad. to be honest, both are important but I'd rather see her show up in the drama more because this is Hara's dream! And it seems like people love her acting already ^^

^

Me too, I love my dorky Hara so much!!

Hara's City Hunter cuts ep04

Cr: harahunter

I love these cuts since honestly I don't really watch City hunter, I just skipping everything to see Hara and this helps me a lot to save my time :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hara is cute and her acting is natural but one complaint is the plot. They make her character to be like a 13 year-old kid (Minho was right when calling Dahye kiddo). I would rather to see her act as a spoiled mean brat but sexy (just like she went to the club) than whining all the times!! (this reminds me of Hyuna - Hara's student).

So far so good, but I expect her screen time gets lessened as the story develops. Why did they PR Hara so much when the short-haired girl as her bodyguard appears on screen more than Hara.

However, I am right now satisfied with watching Hara everyweek! :eyelove:

Some HQ caps from Ep 4 from Haradaily of Zephyrean & Yoo

BMoJy.jpg

4VIaO.jpg

yrjmM.jpg

3VU6G.jpg

W85cd.jpg

qYF2e.jpg

UQ6nK.jpg

RIb6x.jpg

t1BEu.jpg

The president's daughter wears the same outfit for 2 days! keke!! the short and the white knit Hara wore during the confession scene at Minho's car and she wears them today on bed!! :tongue:

• Like 1

^ haha I would totally do that! I wish I was rich to afford a new outfit everyday :P

Hey Yoo I have a request.. can you translate what Hara is saying in the video you just uploaded called "[interview] 110531 - Hara Interview City Hunter on The-Star". Hara seems to be saying something really funny that makes all the actors laugh but I have no idea what's going on =\ If you could translate that would be awesome. It's pretty short i think too ^^ Thanks for all your hard work :D

i really like hara's acting in here (;

shes doing a good job with playing out her role

obviously shes still not the best actress out there yet

but shes on her way to!

and not to mention,

all of her character's outfits and hairstyles

really makes her look cute (:

i cant think of a better person to play this role than hara

HARA FIGHTING :D

This one is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Hara, you have your cute sides too, don't always say that you don't have one. This is so cute that I could drown in your cuteness

cr: Harahunter

All her cast mates crack up at everything she says, and Minho did say that the set was brightened up every time Hara came. :thumbup:

Cr: Harahunter

Thanks Yoo for your amazing translation!!!

Edited by cica

I'm loving Hara in City Hunter. I have absolutely no idea what's going on, but whatever, it's still Hara^^

There's subtitles for the drama if you can't understand korean =D (the storyline isn't very complicated either).

Although Hara's role is pretty minor, every time she appears on screen the mood just lifts into a cheerful one ^.^

city hunter is jjang! all the motives, plans from the first episode until the 4th, everything's perfect...

i like how Hara is lighting up the mood of the dramatic story :)

and all the interviews, Hara is so jolly <333 everyone's fond of her :) so cute :)

I'm glad that we could see her really enjoy being a cast of City Hunter :D

110606 - Hara filming City Hunter Ep07

jOGCD.jpg

SBS Wed-Thur drama City Hunter filming at "New Town Restaunrant".

You can see the cast were acting in front of "New Town Restaunrant"~

HndHR.jpg

YNYzG.jpg

Since it's drama, there's a lot of days they have to film all night.

But even at 2AM, they still looked so fresh, didnt they?

It seems they have to take good care of their health.

This is the scene for City Hunter ep07 what will be aired at

Wed - June 15!!!

[c]: DC HARA & haradaily.tumblr.com

Thanks Yoo for the update!! I love Hara, I adore her cuteness but this is too much. Her screen time decreases a lot, and now it is just 1 minute and her character seems so much like a little girl. I want her to do something more but it's up to the scriptwriter. So please, give Hara something for her to show what she is capable of (I'm still pissed off at those so-called critics. How can you guys said those thing about Hara when her acting time is not nearly 15 minutes :angry: )

i sub it this evening, enjoy
:)

tbh.. dont care about what the others say, that's all i want to say. they know nothing to say that bullshit.

Dahye is indeed a lil girl who used to live in happiness and just know only herself. she's childish and selfish, but she is also bright and straigh-foward girl.

people who are disparaging her today, who knows? they themselves shall praise Hara like ther's no tomorrow some days later. all those no-brain ridiculous people. try to be dangerous while you're idiot *smirk*