[Haradoll] Hara on SBS "City Hunter" drama

Yoochi

Hara's cut in City Hunter ep 06

I really love her bright, cute and a little spoiled character here. When she was in Minho's arms (although the real reason was he had to do that to teach her, like the typical scene in a movie where the guy teaches the girl how to play pool), they look so cute together. Hara is so small and cute like a doll and Minho's big (in a good way), tall and so perfect for Hara. :rolleyes: I think there will be some interesting scenes in the later eps if Minho do something to the president aka Dahye's father because the guy is the one who involved in killing MH's father. But I don't want Dahye crying. :unsure:

okay i have some comments as a hara lover. someone please read this and tell me if you agree..

for one, i'm watching these subbed shows on viki and i am VERY annoyed at those people who are watching it. I'm okay with them liking minho but if you leave the comments on it's like a spazz about minho every 5 minutes. seriously. and then when hara comes on they often b*tch (pardon the language) about her.. dude that's her freakin character chill.

and those critics can shove it. i find them really attention getting to try and hate on an idol. it should be obvious this is her first time truly acting since that's how it's advertised. then we get this bs about "she should stick to singing" etc. okay SUPPOSEDLY she sucks then under that mindset i guess every time we fail at something the first time try then we should give up. these critics are a bunch of idiots and i don't have to be biased to see that.

my last point i wanna make is that hara does NOT suck at acting. she has gotten compliments from both fans and non-fans. AND minho has complimented her whom himself is a veteran actor. hmmmm lets see, who should i trust more... a Real Actor or critics who just complain all the time? i think the choice is obvious. btw, if Hara sucked at acting, Minho wouldn't lie and say she does it well. he just wouldn't say anything. what a bunch of biased idiots.

Edited by L.Lawliet

^

I'm one of those who got mad about the ratings the moment I read it :angry: ...but, I wanna share these 2 quotes that make me feel better :thumbup: :

"It's not the critic who counts. Not the man who points out where the strong man stumbled or where the doer of great deeds could have done them better" [Theodore Roosevelt]

"A critic is a man who knows the way but can't drive the car" [Kenneth Tynan]

-------

everything happens will only make Hara stronger & better :thumbup1: ...I can't wait the moment later in the drama when DH will know that her Appa is involved/will be killed as I believe she'll show us something daebak then...And all the critics, get ready to eat your own words! :whistling:

Critics are overrated anyway. And like your quote says, they know the way but can't drive a car. What use is that then? I'd rather not know the what but have the ability to drive the car, I can always ask for directions and learn not to make the same wrong turn twice. I think that Hara has done great in her role. If the director didn't think she was good, he wouldn't have thought about expanding her role in the first place. Hopefully Hara can get even more roles in the future.

viki commenters are so annoying. every time minho appears there's a spaz comment for him. is that really necessary?

out of all actors who have played a spoiled brat, Hara is one of the more charming one. if they expand her character later, that's the real test for her acting skills. but I think she'll do just fine.

keke!! I don't know but in some comments I read, the fans said Hara acted naturally and she was so cute. Don't know how but this just make feel so happy, and of course I acknowledged that long time ago. :thumbup::thumbup:

Still cuts from Ep.07

201106130912291001_1.jpg

Can not wait to see more adorable Hara!! :eyelove: And I love her hairstyle here, look a little bit like Sulli's atenna hair but not exactly. Wonder how they do her hair like that, I want to try too!! :tongue:

And I know they are using Hara's popularity to attract attention since besides Minho, Hara and Minyoung the other two actors don't get mentioned much. But this okay since using popularity to attract attention just makes Hara more popular to the public. And I guess Hara is more popular to the public meanwhile other girls in Kara have more loyal fans :lol:

Hehe so looks like minho decides to become hara's tutor..all that nagging finally pays off!

Also regarding viki..there are many alternatives than streaming on viki (using softsubs) so you might want to look into that if spazzing about minho every 5 seconds is irritating (:

CAN'T WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY AHH!

OH MAH GAHHH! I can't stand it! She's TOO CUTE in the drama. Hmpf Lee Minho will definitely regret it for not choosing her. In the drama, that is. XD Hoho let's hope she gets an acting award!

If the show get high ratings, and Hara continues to improve as an actress and shows that she can give her character lots of dimension, their is no reason why she shouldn't be at least nominated for an award like "best newcomer" or something like that. Even a nomination is good in my opinion. or even if she wins a popularity award, some sort of acknowledgement could really help boost the opportunity for her to get more offers for roles.

I haven't been able to watch this drama yet. I've been so busy since the start of this new semester. Can't wait for the semester break. I love both Lee Minho and Hara. Those adorable pictures of Hara are priceless.

I think the criticism about Hara's acting is good because it will help her to learn to be a better actress. She can't be too perfect(that would've drive me crazy. XD) She said so herself as well that she would accept criticism. ^^ Our Honey is just nice and friendly. Too cute to be true.

New still cuts from City Hunter, so DaHye (together with Nana) will go clubbing again. :thumbup: DaHye, you should study when YS is your tutor not going out, having fun again! Tsk!! :lol2:

Btw, why are you like this to go to a club (the sexy Dahye, where are you??) :crying: :crying:

201106151529772241_1.jpg

cr: nate

Hara cut in ep 07. Honestly, she got 10 minutes in this and I have to say her acting gets better each time she appears on screen. Love it!! :eyelove:

Can not wait to see tonight's episode since Hara is gonna have a cat fight. :lol2: her first time with real acting is successful to me :wub:

She learns a lot while being part of this drama. I hope this drama will increase her popularity and she will get more offers from many directors.

I wish to see Hara as the main actress.

Hara's cut in City Hunter ep08

I am so happy to hear her voice in her audition song for Kara in this ep. She sounds okay and cute to me. After seeing this, I really want to hear her sing this song for real even just once

And besides her adorable self, I love to see her violent side like in this ep, so funny and cute. :lol2: (if this was real life, Hara would beat those two girls up)

tumblrlmx5yeubux1qkfvo9o1500.gif

cr: tumblr

I want to use this as my ava but I don't want to say I support violence (haha :lol2: )

lol her singing was hilarious! I'm 99% sure she was purposely singing slightly off tune. If you noticed there's the others were looking annoyed except nana because she's supposed to be singing 'horribly'. If she was singing well, I'm sure Minho wouldn't have looked so irritated (maybe even comment that the only thing she knows how to do is sing lol). Even if this is her "fake" singing, I think it still sounded very nice :)

BUT i don't like her doing that scene because I feel like people are just gonna rip on her again and say "oh look! that girl sings so bad!" Even on viki, people were already doing that. Someone said "I guess KARA helped her out [to get the acting part]". So freakin rude. They're lucky that hara is such a kind person that she accepts whatever criticism she gets

tumblrlmx5yeubux1qkfvo9o1500.gif

cr: tumblr

I want to use this as my ava but I don't want to say I support violence (haha :lol2: )

lol you should edit that to make it say something about hara haters :tongue: btw, that part was awesome

Edited by L.Lawliet

Lee Minho is so lucky to be working with Park Minyoung and Goo Hara. Man, I envy that guy

I really think that Hara's acting in this drama is better than that of Urakara. Maybe because this is a Korean drama or maybe she's just got better at acting.

And I really get annoyed when Yoonsung is rude to Dahye. That's Hara you're talking to!! :angry: Then I just remind myself that they're just acting :lol: