[Haradoll] Hara on SBS "City Hunter" drama

Yoochi

Thanks for all the updates you guys :) finally finished watching ep 20 today. While the show isn't perfect, it damn sure kept me entertained and curious as to how the producers would end the fate of Yun Seong and Jin Pyo. Even though Hara didn't receive a decently huge role in this production, I felt that she gave it her best in the limited screen time, and provided a simple, yet intriguing side-story to the main storyline.

I am a little disappointed as to why PD-nim chose not to insert Gyuri or Hara's OST into the drama..I was expecting their songs to appear at least once -_-. But in any case, this was a very enjoyable drama, and I encourage those who are interested in kdramas to pick this one up ^^

I heard this show was supposed to be good, but I certainly didn't know that Hara was playing a role in it. Guess that means I'll have to look for subtitled episodes soon. Lol

Though I'm only on the fourth episode, I must say I'm really impressed with Haras acting. It may be a simple role to play, but she does it well, and doesn't overact it. I hope the rest of her scenes are just as enjoyable as the first few, and I wish her luck on more and varied roles in the future. Fighting!

Although CH is already over for nearly one month, No one has posted Hara's cut from ep 15-20. Am I right?? :confused1:

So I am going to post here. Enjoy our sweet moment of Dahye (some of them are just couple seconds though :crying: )

Ep 15

Ep 16

Ep 17

Ep 18

Ep 19

Ep 20

ive actually watch the first couple of episodes of this korean drama

'CITY HUNTER' and it is really good i was suprised to see how good hara's acting is

it has some pretty funny moments but the only reasone why i was watching it was because

one of the kara members a a part of the casting for this drama haha

GOO HARA

Finished watching City Hunter a few weeks back, would've made a reply back then, but my monitor decided to finally die out. Lol.

I really liked Gu Hara' performance on City Hunter. Though she had a small part, she did a great job acting and making her character memorable. Very funny stuff. I hope she plans on acting more in the future. Next time, I'd like to see her in an action role. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...