[Haradoll] Hara on SBS "City Hunter" drama

Yoochi

lol her singing was hilarious! I'm 99% sure she was purposely singing slightly off tune. If you noticed there's the others were looking annoyed except nana because she's supposed to be singing 'horribly'. If she was singing well, I'm sure Minho wouldn't have looked so irritated (maybe even comment that the only thing she knows how to do is sing lol). Even if this is her "fake" singing, I think it still sounded very nice :)

BUT i don't like her doing that scene because I feel like people are just gonna rip on her again and say "oh look! that girl sings so bad!" Even on viki, people were already doing that. Someone said "I guess KARA helped her out [to get the acting part]". So freakin rude. They're lucky that hara is such a kind person that she accepts whatever criticism she gets

lol you should edit that to make it say something about hara haters :tongue: btw, that part was awesome

well the other girl was given laxatives so she was in pain, i think she was supposed to sound bad, but since they see her as a little kid they still think that she is cute so even Minho's character didn't look that annoyed and the song was a sad song so thy were liking the words. And I just think it's so funny that most of those people who comment about how Hara only got the part because she is in kara are the same people who say that Kara isn't popular or who don't like kara for some odd reason or are always underestimating them....I'm just like, if they are so unpopular then how did Kara help her get this role?? lol i just ignore them...

So I've watched Hara's cuts(up to ep 10) (thanks to yoocho's youtube page ^^)

And ehh.. I think they make Hara's character too predictable >___< It's obvious what the goal of her role is suppose to be. I hope Hara just doesn't cling on to him. They probably don't see her as a potential love interest for him and are just using her supporting character really obviously. I mean I don't want a really unique character but they could've made it not so typical, yknow? Right now, I'm kindof predict Hara's character will do something careless to interfere with his plans. Hara's character's parts are just a lil' obvious >___<

Not that I'm complaining about Hara though. You can tell she really likes acting ^^ And of course, she is just so adorable<33 Love her hair and her signature hair clips :3 I really enjoy watching her in the drama...which is why I only watch her parts xD

^

well the whole drama is a little predictable isn't it?? I hear it's really popular because of the cast but IMO whole show is headed more towards the romance and getting away from the action...I wish it would stick with lots of action so that ALL of the parts including Hara's could be less predictable and more surprising. But I only watch her parts anyway and I think she is doing great :thumbup: so yeah I agree with you.

I am sure everyone has seen it but since no one have posted it yet so

Hara cut in City Hunter ep 09

ep 10

cr: harahunter

Haizz!! 2 eps and 3 minutes screen time, what are you doing with DaHye, just make one big impression on her character and then cut it rather than drag her along like this. So far, the most impressed scene for me is the fighting Dahye. :crying:

^ YES! I was also upset at those couple minutes each ep. After that previous episode was like... 11 minutes? :( Oh well, it's her first role so I try not to keep my hopes too high

@GooBurber: Thanks for the encouragement! I guess I like hara so much that when people make the wrong assumptions about her I get really defensive. I'm glad we can all support her here at least as her international fans ^^

...I guess I like hara so much that when people make the wrong assumptions about her I get really defensive. I'm glad we can all support her here at least as her international fans ^^

i'll probably turn offensive tbh. lol

therefore i choose not to read those comments, else i'll have no way to "correct" them.

2 eps means 2 weeks without Da Hye. I miss my president's daughter. Hope DaHye is back to the next ep since Hara is back to Korea yesterday.

Keke!! people in the forum I use to watch CH, they all like Hara's acting in CH, keke!!! That's great!! Some finds her annoying but it's how her character is so fine with it. And although her screen time is small but some of them miss DaHye already. :thumbup: :thumbup:

^ Yes, I read that too. As much as I love to see DaHye appear again with more screentime, I want Hara to stay healthy although this means she can not shoot much for CH because of their promotion and preparation for their new Korean album. :eyelove: :eyelove: Still, miss DaHye!! And I think they're not gonna increase her screen time though, since KARA is too busy with everything these days. Don't want they faint stage like s.o!

city hunter~~~ this drama is amazing! after receiving good feedback from my family and friends, I started watching it right away hehehehe

and hara is doing great of course :P

Hara new pics for DAHYE in CH

kwWRm.jpg

Fd6C7.jpg

OrLS8.jpg

cr: haradaily

According to some sources, Da Hye is gonna have some changes in her character. So I hope Dahye will show more depth in her character not only her cuteness (although I find it believable and natural) :thumbup1:

Does anyone have an opinion on who is doing the best subs for CH? The ones I am watching right now seem like they were translated by Google. :S

According to some sources, Da Hye is gonna have some changes in her character. So I hope Dahye will show more depth in her character not only her cuteness (although I find it believable and natural) :thumbup1:

Just give her more screen time and I'll be happy.