2011 Comeback...

UnknownIdiot

I don't know if this has already been started or if it's even appropriate at a time like this to be discussing this matter but I'm quite curious to know what do you guys see as potential comeback ideas for Kara. Though they are still going through some bumps right now, (I'm still waiting for that official announcement of the resolution to the controversy) I want to see the girls back on those stages and performing for the fans again.

Like previous comebacks I want to see them perform a ballad to showcase their vocals and then promote a powerful, innovative dance number. For their ballad I see them dressed in white gowns with the train cascading down a staircase behind them, surrounded by a live orchestra. For their lead single I see them in chic outfits inspired by fashions from the season's top runway off of Milan. They've grown in to feminine, mature, classy women, these concepts are the best ways to showcase these quality, they cannot go back to doing a cutesy concept, I won't allow it! They don't need to promote a cute concept, they're like that naturally already, no need to emphasize on it. And this time a full album and promoting at least 2 lead singles, each one two to three months each, like how they did for The First Blooming.

With the solo activities that is currently going on right now, Gyuri back to her DJ duties and Hara being cast in City Hunters, I really hope SeungYeon, Nicole, and JiYoung are not being neglected. With Rainbow's recent comeback Kara's comeback won't be any time soon, but I do hope that DSP is planning something for Kamilias. I don't care if they release any teasers or what not, surprise us with a comeback, I would absolute enjoy it. A surprise comeback would be celebrated!

Kamilias will support wholeheartedly and we will sit back and watch as Kara continues to collect their many, many, many awards and achievements along the way. We will make sure that 2011 will be another Kara-full year!

I just hope DSP doesn't try to push Kara aside and decide to debut their so-call new boyband. I just have to add this, but I feel as if DSP is now trying to invest their time and money in to Rainbow to try and replace Kara because things are still on the rocks. I hate to think like this but it's hard not to when there hasn't been any real announcements. Nothing against Rainbow, I quite enjoy them, but they will never be able to replace Kara and DSP knows better.

Just my wishes, hopes, and predictions... Yours?

Well also consider that RAINBOW had only one mini and 2 digital singles in the past... so no RAINBOW music at all, I like that DSP is FINALLY puting effort on them...

For the boy band I would like to be the same as the comeback... like SS501 and KARA was planned once, but one failed...

DSP and KARA should have time to talk lots and do new plans, even maybe thay will renewal their contracts again... but who knows by this time JCL promoting is going to be cancelled an hour ago ANOTHER 7.1 Quake happened... (3rd one) and also ANOTHER Tsunami is going to happen so... who knows...

Also the CD says the LEGEND "Japan Comeback 2011" Saying that KARA won't promote Jet Coaster Love soon, and maybe even promoting it with 4th Single/2nd Album or not promoting it at all...

Just Smile and pray for everything (KARA, DSP, Japan, RAINBOW, said boy group & fans) ending well and happy!!!

Edited by KARAN

I'm happy that DSP is finally putting effort into Rainbow.. 2 years passed from their debut, they deserve to shine as well..

This just remind me of KARA's Pretty Girl and then Honey days.. when they started to get more and more attention and love, and finally their first win.. OMG happy times, (thinking about it now, so many memories)

About our girls' comeback.. actually before the controversy started.. I thought DSP artist were going to comeback in this order : Rainbow comeback, SS502 debut, KARA coming back from Japanese 3rd single promotions and then SS501 great reunion..

I was sure that our girls were going to comeback with their 3rd full-lenght album, two years passed from "Revolution".. but now, I don't know.. it's hard to think about it and make "prediction" 'till the final announcement about..... well, the controversy.. even if it has been said that it was looking good..

*let's cross our fingers* XD

Right now I think everyone will agree with me that we want a final resolution to the contract dispute soon. With the girls back in Korea and no official Jet Coaster Love promotions because of the Japan disaster, I hope they spend all their efforts in resolving the lawsuit issue.

As for a comeback concept, I hope KARA will go back and sing something like Honey. It's still my favorite song and I'd love to see them do something romantic like that again. Lately all the girl groups have been either super cutesy (shy boy, twinkle twinkle) or dance electropop (Bangkok city, Mirror Mirror) so I think a sweet and innocent theme would go well. I guess in the end it doesn't really matter because I'd be happy just to have them comeback regardless of what style they bring.

As for KARA's individual activities, Gyuri is back on SSTP and Hara has her new drama role, but we haven't heard anything about Ham-Cole-Jing. I don't think DSP will line anything up for those 3 until the confict is over. This makes it all the more important for the two sides to come to a compromise soon.

Overall for 2011, I'm hoping for a Korean comeback in the middle of the year, a new Japanese single/EP around fall, and a new Japanese album/minialbum in the winter.

*thinking*

a BREAK IT/SECRET WORLD concept..

which goes close to something like "BURN" one..

kind of hip-hop - ishh, tomboy- ish..

cute but not TOO cute, hot but not TOO hot..

a song not too high-pitched, but it's more strong/powerful type..

but before anything else.. I'm looking forward to the official final announcement..

wishing that everything is going to turn well for everyone..

I really do miss our girls :crying: It's really heartbreaking esp when I dont see their name of the dream concert list this time round :/

Besides gyuri & hara we dint really get any news from hamcolejing :/ wondering how they are all coping with the issue now . The issue has died off , not sure if its a good thing or not . But no matter what , I'm sure they're finding ways to compromise! I have faith in them :)

& I really hope they'll comeback soon ! About the concept ,afterall Kara pulls off almost any concept pretty well :) So as long as Kara returns as 5 , anything else doesnt really matter right ? I think thats what all Kamilias want for now :)

Edited by jcyp

Hahahaha That true. I waana c them back soon. I hope they don't do a korean version of JCL like they did for Jumping.. the Jap. version was bttr. They should just make the Korean JCL n just put it in the album LOL.

• 1 month later...

on the outside i just want them back because i just love seeing them and hearing their music but on the inside i really hope for an all-kill to quiet all the nay-sayers =)

I'm expecting their comeback will be a lot more special (It has always been special because it's KARA. XD)

Anyways, whatever their image or concept would be, I'm confident that KARA can deliver it well...

Supporting KARA no matter what! :D

Their comeback should be a combination of WANNA+LUPIN = F#"#g sexy!!!

Yeah! they need something veyr strong to beat and surpass everyone xpectatios