[MV] Ima, Okuritai Arigatou 今、贈りたい「ありがとう

[c] MisterHoneyHam7

[c] vmf214sparo

[c] qws2wjvy

[c] fufu110 (hd mirrored)

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/22271414" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0"></iframe><br />

[c] Lupang<br />

<br />

<embed src="http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMjU4MTc4ODk2/v.swf" quality="high" width="480" height="400" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed><br />

[c] donnyhuang<br />

<br />

<iframe title="Twitvid video player" class="twitvid-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="360" src="http://www.twitvid.com/embed.php?guid=PPKQK&autoplay=0" frameborder="0"></iframe><br />

[c] vlipful, Lupang

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG IT'S OUT! Reminds me so much of honey the way they stare into the camera ahh <333

This is beautiful, no need for a choreography or extravagant cars/sets to capture our hearts. A wonderful ballad at it's finest.

Hara's dress in this one scene reminds me of the one she wore for the white lupin outfit, could it be a modified version?

/dies

omg! i feel so ashamed not knowing that their gonna release something so beautiful like this! im torn between calling them goddesses or angels! BOTH!

^^

Glad it wasnt only me who thought of Honey xD

AHHHHH this is too much for me D: 5:51mins of Kara kyaaa

They look reaaaaaaaaaaaally pretty <3 and Hara,omg i cant even explain how pretty she is here,she's not a human.My hamster smile is so sweet <3

DSP, I is happy :D

thank you thank you thank you for sharing this!

They all look so beautiful in this MV x3

it reminds me also of Honey because of the light atmosphere but more serene xD (and the tree inside is awesome! ROFL)

Goddess Gyuri really showed her Goddess side in this MV :]

the MV fit her.

now I'm going to replay this for awhile xD

-indexed-

wow, i didn't even know that they will release a MV for this song. even last night there are no sign about it.

what a great present to start my day. haha

personally,i found out GyulJing is the one who stand out throughout the video <3

and the scene toward the end where all of them were standing with those white flowers (?) raining down is just too beautiful for words.

maybe it's different from other people, but this type of MV that what i need.

thanks eric and ron!

Wow Totally didnt expect them to make a MV for that song. Seems that UMJ will be promoting this song. FINALLY!!! UMJ are recognizing their talent and promoting them as singer, not just an idol. Good Job UMJ :thumbup1:

As expected from the girls, beautiful princess. Gyuri standout the most in the mv. Truly Goddess. Hope they will sing this song live in any of the japanese show

I was not expecting this.

Omg! White cherryblossoms... It is really beautiful with the wonderful ballad. Gyul is just... I am speechless. All of them look really great. The emotion of this mv is off the scale for me. Look at those tears on their eyes. Look at the one for Gyul and Hara.

I am finding that this ballad really touches me. I think my heart is squeezed is a better word.

This was the kind of surprise I was talking about! I, and probably many of you, didn't know that they were gonna release a video for this song. I am ecstatic about this surprise. Beautiful video, simple yet alluring. Their gowns are beautiful, these are the types of outfits I want to see them wearing for their comeback! I believe their second set of dresses were from the Jet Coaster Love video. But their gowns are beautiful!

I personal ranking of the gowns:

1. Hara

2. JiYoung

3. Nicole

4. SeungYeon

5. GyuRi (It made her look pregnant)

I hope they make a Korean version of this, and many more videos like this, by which I mean for their ballads.

I really really love this song! Also the PV is amazing...Hara really just looked so pretty! Gyuri was beautiful as ever! I...I was really happy watching this...Seungyeon and Nicole <3 and Jing has grown up, she is sooo pretty...their voices were soothing to hear! Thanks for sharing ^~^

Edited by iAyu

Didn't expect a video for this song at all.. we weren't even warned lol.

This has got to be one of my fav songs from KARA <3!!

All the girls looking beautiful and the set is so pretty.. UMJ is the best.

Yay looks like you guys finally managed to get the MV up without it being taken down :ph34r: This MV was so unexpected. Here I was enjoying my Monday, content with the news of KARA getting #1 on the Oricon weekly and then suddenly :shocked:.

wow this will be on one of my all time fav music vids.

hara looks PERFECT here <3

btw, i'm praying they make solo versions of this. it'd be amazing to see solos of each these ladies. they've never looked prettier than they do here!

Pretty mv is pretty. & of course pretty girls are pretty. :P

KARA seems to wear white a lot. & I totally know why--they look like absolute angels! haha. :)

This is one of my favorite KARA ballads so I'm glad they released an mv. ^^

Out of nowhere, there's suddenly a new mv, and it's absolutely stunning!!! :touched: The girls always look pretty, but their beauty was just...otherworldly in this one!! I don't usually like very feminine concepts, however, I appreciate their style here because it's elegant and in simple white. I'm sure this sweet and sincere video will comfort the Japanese people!

Thank you so much for sharing this new mv so quickly! :D

Edited by orangeline