[MV] Ima, Okuritai Arigatou 今、贈りたい「ありがとう

To keep this short, so I don't start babbling like some incoherent fool ....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this MV, so simple, elegant, touching, and the girls and their outfits and the background and the music and .. and ... gahhhhh :dead:

ok I'm babbling.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL ;AAAAA; GODDESSES, GODDESSES ALL.

I'm SUPER happy that this mv came out from left field (if you can't tell from the capslock-abuse :P). This is going to go down in history as a very special Kara mv - it's soooo gorgeous, simple, and touching (I sniffle a bit everytime I watch it).

Will treasure it for life <3

I didn't expect they would release a PV for this, but this PV is AMAZING! :wub:

This is my favorite PV/MV from them! I always waited for them to sing ballad songs & they've done amazing job. I'm touched. I cried watching them singing this on the last Ep of UraKARA and now this. They look really sincere singing this. & not to mention they look really FLAWLESS in the PV <3

PROUD. PROUD. PROUD.

Thanks for sharing. :thumbup1:

It's a great song and beautiful MV. It only makes me miss them even more. :crying:

I hope they start their album promotions soon. I think there was a Korean article where some of the Japanese networks said "If they can't come to Japan, we'll go to them!" :tongue:

WOW! I loved everything! They were all so beautiful in those gowns and I love the meaning of the song too.

I can't get over how pretty they are in those gowns. Everything was great!! I love the song even more now. <3

love this PV!! it's awesome!

it may be simple, but gorgeous! the girls looked amazing :eyelove:

for some reason, i didnt think they would make a PV for this :sweatdrop: , but im glad they did! awesome song deserves an awesome PV!

gonna state this again: simple, but gorgeous and elegant :thumbup:

I sound repetitive here but: WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT?!?!

I was satisfied watching it live on URAKARA already but OMO

since this is one of my love-at-first-listen-songs, I memorized the lyrics ASAP

so I was lip-sync-ing along with them (to appreciate fully their sweet voices)

so many breath-taking moments of out-of-this-world elegance AHHH

R.I.P my senses

What an unexpected surprise from UMJ . I totally fell in love with this song at first hear soo happy that there's a PV to go with it .The PV is just soo awesome ...The girls look so stunning and mesmerizing that I've been watching this non-stop ! This certainly is my favorite MV/PV from them. Looking forward to future releases that would top this PV!!!! Thanks red4summer for sharing the links. :)

@kelvin

hmm.. while ago, there are 2 links in mediabox but i wonder where are they now.

till then, guess we can always download from yt etc (the links are still alive).