[2009.01.03] Kara - Nicole's Confusion: "I tried really hard to explain it..."

tinggg

She explains "Inside the poison holds the mouse" as "It's dangerous if you eat this...inside this there's Mickey Mouse."

nicarticle.jpg

Kara's Nicole's Korean has become a topic recently.

Having only been in Korea for 2 years, Nicole is still not that familiar with the Korean language. Recently on a broadcast she explained "Inside the poison holds the mouse" as "It's dangerous if you eat this...inside this there's Mickey Mouse," which threw the audience into a sea of laughter.

Netizens have come to various internet portal sites to see Nicole's cuts on the show. Entertainment specialty site Bestiz recorded over 20,000 searches for it.

Nicole said, "I tried really hard to explain it, so I was really confused by the laughter around me at first. These days my fellow members have come out to help me correct each of the things I misunderstood."

Link: http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2009...7360594350.htm#

Tip-Off: Mae

Translated by Tinggg @ KARAholic!

DO NOT TAKE WITHOUT CREDITS!

^^ haha nicole soo cute with her words/descriptions for Star Golden Bell..

yea there really was a roar of laughter.. actually it happened several times :thumbup:

she was soo serious too when she was explaining.. and you could see her face expression wondering why they were all laughing :sweatdrop:...

but it's okay nicole.. this is why people love you :thumbup1:

Nicole JJANG!

KARA FIGHTING!!

btw.. love the picture!

thanks tinggg :eyelove:

^

this segment used to have a kid giving clues to words in his point of view

he got really popular from this segment though

if you remember from one of the episodes of Family Needed, Seungyeon goes around trying to sell her family's CD and she comes to this one comedian and and asks him if he wants the cd to be signed for his son but he tells seungyeon that he is more famous than her, thats' that little guy who was doing that segment before they got the foreigners back in. he was on that corner for quiet a while.

but yea i think they were switching around people quite a bit in the beginning cuz they weren't really getting a lot of attention but ever since Nicole came on, it has been getting pretty popular so i think she's gonna stay there for a pretty long time i think. i hope. :]

Edited by hopelesshong

Aww I like Nicole's way of explaining...

So cute...

She does try her best to explain everything...

Its nice that netizens are noticing her more ^^

Go Go Nicole...

This is a helpful way to improve your Korean skils...XD

Thank you for the translations Tinggg onni ^^

She was so cute on SGB !

The most funny thing is the contrast between her and the daudience :

she was so serious trying to explain but each time the audience shows a face saying

"what are she is aying" then they laugh.

The Mickey Mouse part was great and also the "here" part lol.

ooh i havnt seen this.. but it sounds really cute!

nicole's korean is actually really good considering shes only been in korea for a few yrs.

im glad she is on this show.. she is getting more attention.

thanks!

lol nicole xD..it was funny.. cant wait till i can watch the subbed one ^^

nicole is great xD

i remember that "Mickey Mouse" part :)

but definitely that was not the only part full of laughter bwahaha

you can tell that she was trying so hard by her expression

<her unique expression every time she comes to confusion, know? XD>

she was so cute & those dorky mistakes...? oh who cares XD

if i wasn`t a fan, i would become hers anyway LMAO

thanks shabang tinggg!!!!!!

lol it's not really her fault..she just has a unique way of explaining things! ^__^

i just love how focused she is when giving out the clues and doesn't realize how funny they actually are

keep up the good work nicole!

i'm glad there's an article dedicated to this...it means that she's getting really popular! =)

I really want to see that clip now. I bet the expression on her face was really cute lol.

both her episodes for star golden bell are available for downloads and as usual the stream section is being ignored lol

the micky mouse episode: http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php...ost&p=14820