[2011.04.13] Gyuri has a solo song for City Hunter OST

Yoochi

Gyuri has a solo song for City Hunter OST

KARA's eldest unnie Park Gyuri will sing City Hunter OST to support her dongseng Hara's acting debut.

KARA Goo Hara has been casting for SBS Drama City Hunter in March and she also filmed her first scenes on May 9th. Hara has acted in Sitcom and Japanese drama uraKARA already but this is the first time she acts on Korea drama. But uraKARA actually is also a type of sitcom so in fact, this is her first acting debut.

And Gyuri has her own way to support her dongseng Hara. She will sing City Hunter OST to give more energy/power to Hara on her first drama. One manager of the drama revealed "Park Gyuri will sing City Hunter OST. Besides Gyuri, we planed that Rainbow could do another song."

source:
Newsen

translate: Yoo & hasomy @ karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

im so happy for Gyuri but i really wish it was Kara as a whole participating in this ost. Ever since they gotten back from Japan, the other 3 have been really quiet which is really worrying.

still looking forward to this tho & Hara's acting debut.

thanks for the translations!

I'm really happy to listen Goddess voice in an OST, but I wish it was one song with the 5 members. Nevertheless, this is a great opportunity to Gyuri to show her beautiful voice. And I like Rainbow too, so yeahhhhh for a new song.

Thanks for the translation ^^

It's good to see Gyul leader get some solo attention. She does have a very charismatic voice. City Hunter's a pretty well anticipated drama so I hope it does well. :thumbup1:

I just want to see them go back to group activities, and soon.

YES! yes! one of my wishes is being granted!!! :thumbup:

I always wanted a single song just by Gyuri.

Hope it will be a good one, so that we can enjoy the Goddess' voice by herself.

NO WAY OMG sweetness :gemwin: Gyuri gets her own song. Now I really, really can't wait for City Hunter to start. I assume it's going to be some sort of love ballad. I don't even like sappy love ballads, but if it's Gyuri singing then I'm all for it.

This is such a great news for Gyuri. Unlike some KARA members, she was never given the opportunity to sing a song on her own and I am very happy taht the time has come for her to do so. I wonder what genre the song would be...ballad? dance? rap/hip hop infused? I can't wait to see the final result and for Goddess to showcase her amazing vocals :thumbup1:

Wow great news (; One more reason to anticipate this drama!

I hope its gonna be a ballad or features hiphop feel and Gyuri will be rapping lol

Ever since they gotten back from Japan, the other 3 have been really quiet which is really worrying.

I know right. Thats my thought too. Its fair to understand that it may take time for the other 3 to gradually be back to.. "normal" but absolute silence like this is indeed worrying :(

DSP is working their butt off to get Rainbow's name appear everywhere :]] I didn't expect to see their name in this article but KARA.

this is the first time i'm not that excited because of news about them. i want all of KARA too. i need HamColeJing too.

or maybe we can expect each of them got solo song too? lol

and actually i kinda expecting hara herself that do a song rather than gyul. she is the only left who didn't have a solo song, and i really want it T_T

anyway,best lucks for them. i'm gonna anticipate both the drama itself and the OST.

glad for rainbow too, at last they slowly got the attention that they deserved. and hara got more supports from her unnies and same-age friends too.