[2011.04.13] Jiyoung's shirt was auctioned for over $ 10,000

hasomy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just wondering how the seller acquire the shirt and what about the other girls shirt? Anyways, congratulations to the winning bidder this certainly will be a wonderful addition to his/her collection. Oh I just have this thought...I'm not gonna be surprise if in the future the identity of the bidder is revealed and it turns out to be Hitori san !!!! :D

Thanks Yoo and hasomy for translating and sharing. :)

Holy.. thats hella lot of money haha Japanese Kamilia are truly hardcore!

And baby Jing's popularity is proved!!! Thats so impressive :D

I wonder how Ji Young's shirt came out for sale? She did not keep it?

I'm sure KARA girls never brought it home, after the match they took it off, had it signed and left it at the sponsor lol if then I wonder about the fates of other tees too lol

lol i like the emphasis on not washing the shirt.

but man, that's awesome! im still curious how this guy got it. sounds like a "fan" owns it. and it's even more awesome that all the members signed it which is probably why it's so expensive

I wonder who was the person who offered this amount of money just in order to get Jiyoung's shirt

He/she must really be a very big fan of our maknae...and it proves how popular KARA becomes in Japan

this is AWESOME!!!!so happy our Baby Jiyoung could let her shirts be that expensive.wish i had all the money to buy their things and hopefully able to pay them to perform just for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...