[2009.01.03] Kara puts on Hanboks--A sudden Pretty Girl Transformation: New Year's Greeting

tinggg

Kara's cute transformation of "Pretty Girl" by putting on Fusion Hanboks.

11u9s39.jpg

Kara will wear fusion Hanboks during the 3rd's broadcast of MBC "Show Music Core" while singing "Pretty Girl." They're planning on maybe doing it on the 4th's SBS Inkigayo as well.

Kara decided to wear Hanboks as a new year's greeting to its fans.

Kara said to NewsEn on an interview on the 2nd, "We'll be wearing Hanboks on Music Core and Inkigayo and it'll be a new year's greeting event to thank our fans."

They added "We went through "Rock U" and "Pretty Girl" activities in the love of our fans in 2008, and it's only because of our fan's virtue that Kara can be here today. So this is us trying to give back a little bit to our fans."

The group Kara, made of Han Seungyeon, Park Gyuri, Koo Hara, Jung Nicole and Kang Jiyoung released their second mini album in December, which is currently working towards its highest popularity ever."

Kara's song "Pretty Girl" is staying near the top of various charts, which signals the creation of a hot girl group. They can be seen in the search rankings of various portal sites, and there are also related searches about them, proving their popularity.

original link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200901021920241002

Tip-Off: Mae

Translated by Tinggg @ KARAholic

DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT CREDITS!

*squeals* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :thumbup:

how exciting, and so sweet.... a way to thank the fans :eyelove:

i cant wait to see how it all turns out, and to see what kind of hanboks they wear ehehe.

ahhhh only a couple more hours until music core lol :sweatdrop:

and omg, they will also wear them at inkigayo.... WOOOOO!!

so you were pretty much spot on with your assumption mae, a biiiig thank you for sharing the gossip and link :thumbup1:

and a biiiiig thank you to the wonderful ting for translating so fast :thumbup:

haha i dont think i can wait. way too excited LOL :ph34r:

Edited by louise_xx

^^ wow louise. i don't think i've seen you this excited before :thumbup:

but yes! this will definitely be something we will enjoy and just the gesture of wearing the hanboks is sweet enough haha..

KARA is JJANG!! :sweatdrop:..

i hope they wear it for Inkigayo too .. this would show their cute and possibly funny/entertaining side to everyone :thumbup1:

thanks tinggg for the speedy translation :eyelove:..

I just got done watching this performance. By far i'd have to

Say this is their best performance. You can finally hear Hara

And Ji Young better. They've become more confident :), ahh,

They all looked so beautiful in them! Pretty cool idea, i don't

Think others would've thought of that xD Thanks for sharing!