• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Elianna

[Photo] Bridal Photoshoot

72 posts in this topic

Kim Sung Hee (21) married in May to Yang Won Joon (31), the eldest son of voice actor Yang Ji Woon. The two have been dating for about a year, and they tied the knot on May 7th at a small wedding hall in Gyeonggi-do, Paju.The two first met approximately 2 years ago through their religious community, and grew close while attending various musical activities around the world. It’s been confirmed that the parents of the lovers met a year into their relationship, and agreed to set a wedding date.

On her minihompy, she put up a picture of herself posing with her husband for their wedding portrait. She wrote, “As a man and a woman we have became one into a family“, signaling her approaching wedding date.

In the picture, Kim Sung Hee is smiling brightly while in the arms of her husband-to-be, Yang Won Joon. The two reportedly started their relationship after meeting each other through their religious community a year ago and became close while attending various musical activities together.

Yang Won Joon’s father, voice actor Yang Ji Woon stated, “I have been touched by my daughter-in-law’s actions. My wife, too, loves her a lot and has been blinded by her lovely charms. My son had a hard time in the past but I hope he starts a good family after meeting such a good and beautiful wife.”

5620075320_ea9b66f05d.jpg5620075282_4cf9d4f910.jpg

5658841993_910df2955f.jpg

5677904203_abc087ab40.jpg

5727787800_25de930272.jpg

5727787762_eb40052ab8.jpg

5727232513_479a808d48.jpg

5727232543_89932d33da.jpg

5727787682_3d468df1d8.jpg

5727232635_8391e8871f.jpg

5727787836_8af946fa34.jpg

credit: allkpop article

Edited by Elianna
tagged
4 people like this

Best wishes again to our dear Sungja..

And she's getting married at Jiyoung's province, the girls should definitely go to her wedding!

She looks absolutely gorgeous! Aww the girls should definitely go to her wedding, it would be such an adorable reunion.

seeing how much this girl has grown?

from a talented kid with ambition, to a beautiful girl in realizing her dreams & till now a lady filled with love.

sungv.jpg

1 person likes this

I once cried when Sungja left Kara and I promised myself I would never cry for Sungja again, but guess I was wrong...

seeing those pics made me cry, its just I'm so happy to see how pretty she is and she looks extremely happy as well ^^

Our Angel SungHee, best wishes on your marriage life ^^

these pic show more about her happiness hahahaa :D

so amazing and beautiful :wub: *melting*

more from photobox but still no clear picture of the groom yet.

sung.jpg

she looks so very happy

i hope all of the members will have a little reunion at the wedding

best wishes for you, my dearest saint :')

Happy to see her again, now in a wedding dress, with a beautiful smile...

Best wishes to you, Sunghee...:)

Its a good thing she's found someone that will make her happy :D. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of guys (including me) that wished they were in the grooms shoes xD. But in the end, we all want her to live her life full of happiness <3. Best wishes Sunghee!!!! Love you!!!!!!!!

im glad she found someone she loves! plus she looks extremely happy in those pics!

if she's happy, then Kamilias will be happy too :thumbup:

Best wishes Sunghee!

She is simply gorgeous and stunning! When I first started to become crazy over KARA in 2010, I did not know she had left the group earlier on, in such a distressful state. How could I even comprehend what anguish and confusion the Kamilias must have felt then. The only close experience I had, was the recent fear of KARA breaking up. Looking back at the past videos, Sunghee played a big part in KARA's debut. She was fantastic and her videos live on. I wonder if she would have gotten married if she had continued with the group. I think not. I think her marriage must have been planned in heaven. Funny, how things have turned out for her.

awww Sunghee :') I feel so happy for you!

glad to see that she's doing well

and found someone who'll she'll be happy with and will take care of her :)

She looks absolutely STUNNING in that wedding dress

and she's definitely grown a lot

haha we shall never forget her

and all we can do right now is wish her and her husband the best ^^

so I truly wish her and her husband the best for their wedding!

may they fill it with unforgettable memories and unbreakable vows :)

Sunghee we will always love you :D

Sunghee looks so beautiful.... gorgeous :eyelove:

hope she invited KARA and they will take pictures together...

:tongue: congratulation Sunghee :wub:

One word: Beautiful! they look good together

Congratz to Sung Hee!! Looks so happy there! God bless you two~

T_________T bahhhh our Sunghee's getting married so soon! I feel like all of Kamilia are like an extended family, all blowing into their kerchief right now XD

She looks lovely. I really hope for the best for her and her husband, and may they live a happy, married life.

Our dear Sunghee looks glowing in those pictures! I'm glad that she's happy♥ and I wish her a wonderful, blessed marriage!

We can now clearly see the groom :D And new more~

2011050209244710011.jpg

2011050209234810011.jpg

2011050209270810011.jpg

2011050209253710011.jpg

2011050209250810011.jpg

2011050209261310011.jpg

2011050209263310011.jpg

2011050209183710011.jpg

credit: Koreaboo

^

even though the groom is revealed, i still find myself staring enviously at sung.

something is wrong. lol.

i hope all kamilias will get some surprises on 7th. :)

^ You're not the only one staring enviously red :lol:

Well kidding aside, every pic on her wedding dress has a priceless and precious smile put on her face..

Proves she's happy with her decision getting married and be with the man who'll love her for the rest of her life :D

sunghee~~~

this pics are all so lovely~..

sunghee is really pretty~~~ <3333

he is so lucky, and i hope he take good care of my Sungja.

I cant imagine it, you know. Time flies~ and I still remember those tears when you left. I, first time,suddently cried so hard with my broken heart for an idol. It's just like yesterday.

But Now, seeing you with happy smile, I wish you all thes best from my heart. That plz smile more, live happier more n more.

on the 7th

sung.jpg

sung3q.jpg

sung2.jpg

Sunghee looks really happy, those other photos on page one looks really cute! I hope my wedding day will be like hers LOL

Thanks for sharing, these lovely photos^^

She really caught my attention in "if you wanna". It's too bad she left, but it apparently worked out well for her. I hope she's lives happily ^^