[Photo] Bridal Photoshoot

Elianna

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh my gosh she looks beautiful! I wonder what KARA would look like if Sunghee was still in the group. It's only been a year since I became a KARA fan so I don't know a lot about her... Hm. Was it her decision to leave as well?

Your name caught my attention, as I am drinking coffee right now LOL

It's been said that it was her decision to leave the group because she can't concentrate on studying while being a singer (I heard her grades dropped). I've also read somewhere that it was a promise to her father that if she can't balance studying and singing, she'd concentrate on studying.

Oh, about the idea of Sunghee staying in the group? I guess we won't have a Hara and a Jiyoung and KARA will always be 4. I guess it was a blessing in disguise since she's very happy right now and KARA's also doing great. :thumbup1:

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

"Every woman is the prettiest on their wedding day."
That's so true! Look at those photos! She is gorgeous!!!!!!
We can see how happy she is!!  :gemwin:

Wish u all the best SungHee!!! Even though we didn't know u for long, you are deeply in our hearts!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so comforted and touched that SungHee can finally found her true love partner in her life after so much sufferings, SungHee looked like a fairy in the wedding dress, I will also happy if SungHee can really get her happiness and live joyfully forever, I'm so touched that I almost cried out when I saw SungHee's smile, the most beautiful smile in her wedding portrait, I just can't believe the time going so quickly and in a flash of light, SungHee had got married in such a wonderful ending....... But I will still waiting to hear anything for her, I will forever miss her, dear SungHee, farewell..........

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

is this a new story?? need to ask cuz ive heard the same news last year too..but never really tried to find a confirmation about the news,,  

btw thanks for sharing though @justhara :thumbup: :thumbup:

this is old story... about 1-2 years ago?

btw, why this thread re-posted again?

the old thread got deleted? or images already missing?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...