[2011.04.14] Seung Yeon, Nicole, JiYoung will take part in next Japanese Single

dlskam

Just when I thought I could save up some money, UMJ pulls another fast one on us :lol: I'll be stoked to see what kind of concept it'll be (hopefully it'll be a ballad-esque song *crosses fingers*)

Type A, B, or C, anyone? :D

it'll be sweeter if all korean schedules are resumed (first) instead.

i want a korean (mini)album, not another japanese single/album but guess i should be contented.

(doing a korean will mean everything has resolved. japan is all about umj contract.)

didn't present for the first recording? but the rest did?

hmm.. who would have so eager to push for the first recording when both camps are still in discussion?

i dont know about you guys but that sounded like good news for me! yey! SeungYeon, Nicole and Jing are back!! yey! i hope everithing work out nicely between them and DSP! go, go,go KARA!!

and yep i wonder what kind of song will they present and what concept will they take! i hope they go back to "the First Bloomig" concept lol i wpuld like to see Jing and Hara like that! lol

KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!

today's a good day!

with these positive words from HamColeJing's reps, i hope they could still manage to be entered in the line up for KMF or Dream Concert!~

the reps of KMF also said that there are still unannounced artists who will also join this year's KMF~~~

i wish it is Kara~~~~ and Dream Concert's line up is still not final also! considering that they will air it in KBS, then international fans can watch through KBS World!~

i really have high hopes for Kara this year~ after a lawsuit.... comes another hit? we'll see!

another japanese single already???

too many factors that i didn't like on this news. it still smells fishy for me.

nevertheless, at least there are news about them, and the later part of the news shows a little bit hope. will still pray for the best..

though this is a really great news i would still choose korean comeback rather than another japanese'..

not being ungrateful of j-kamilia's undying support for the girls, love the soo much i swear! but to me, korean schedules are more significant at the moment.

imo, that is the sign that this struggle is finally done plus k-kamilia also deserve same attention cause they also never left KARA from Sungja's departure until now.

anyway like i said this is still a good news! thanks dlskam for the translations!

When is the next single come out, isn't it to soon for another single to come out. that just release one, and now another one. I wondering when it going to be release, wondering what type of song it going to be. A ballad would do well, and making everyone shut up about being the worst singing idol group. So if the situation wasn't solve the girls wouldn't particapte in the next single, what right do DSP have to do that. Cause everything in japan goes mostly between DSP and UMJ

Finaly some update on this issue!

Because we haven't heard anything in a long time, I was afraid the situation hadn't changed.

Well, I'm happy there's finally good news. I cross my fingers that everything is resolved soon.

& new single in June?! o_o They haven't even performed JCL at all...

@rantamara I don't think this song was meant to be promoted on tv except in the tv commercial.

But I would have loved to see them perform it. ^^

Edited by modueca

Sweet this is good news for sure. Lawsuit hopefully coming to an end soon and a new Japanese single? Fantastic news day for sure. I can't wait to see what our girls have in store for us next.

When is the next single come out, isn't it to soon for another single to come out. that just release one, and now another one.

Not really. Just because KARA is recording right now doesn't mean it will be released right away. Even after the song is done they still have to learn the dance choreography and practice. Considering that AKB48 released 6 singles last year, I don't think it's all that excessive to release a new song every few months.

edit: thanks dlskam for the translation

Edited by gyuriftw