[2011.04.15] KARA has overcome the disbanding-crisis

hasomy

"KARA issue" has entered reconciliation.

It has been revealed that the gap between the positions of KARA's management company, DSP Media, and of the three members' side has reduced and they also went to the extent of agreement with each other. One manager revealed that "Even though the points of view of the two sides are somewhat different, but because they must maintain the group, they have combine opinions from the two parties. KARA has overcome the worst possible crisis, disbandment."

Since last January, due to problems with profit distribution and transparency of paperwork, conflicts between KARA and the management company have arisen. Mr. Tae Jinah, the President of KSA, has stood out on behalf of the showbiz to be a bridge of reconciliation between the two sides and work out the optimal plan for resolving the problems. He has listened and gathered opinions from two parties to avoid KARA's disbandment. And he said the mediation process was almost complete.

A different manager said "The two sides compromise so we are conducting a solution. We absolutely can continue to see KARA with all 5 members."

In recent years, KARA has become very popular in Japan after the release of Mister, Jumping. Among the rookies, they have broken the records and achieved best-selling title and has officially joined the top Hallyu star.

And with the latest single "Jet Coaster Love", KARA has become the first foreign girl group to achieve #1 position on the Oricon Weekly Chart in the first week of release. If KARA can stay together as a group, they surely will receive many more achievements in the future.

:

translated by: Yoo & hasomy @ karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's really great news! what a relief. i mean, i knew the members would always stick together, but i'm so glad DSP and the Trio are compromising and working things out. despite the recent questions, i've always liked DSP as a company (they brought together my favorite groups after all!). now KARA has an even brighter future ahead! thank you for sharing the good news, Yoo & hasomy!

Great progress by both sides (: I'm glad they're seeing the bigger picture and reaching a compromise. It had already been a wild roller coaster ride and now our hearts can slowly be at ease again.

Here's to hoping they'll resume full activities in korea soon :thumbup1: Kara 5=1!

Thank you very much Yoo and Hasomy for translating this ^^

I'm so happy to read this news, its nice to know that both parties come up to a compromise. Tae Jinah also did a good job and I feel grateful to him for helping out.

Kara Fighting ^^

i don't really like how the manager say this, "they must maintain the group."

in my heart, i know that the girls wouldn't just stay together cause they're pawning Japan.

they're family and this kind of thing will never beak them apart!

but i'm still sooo happy i couldn't help but cry!!

thanks yoosomy!

Thanks for translating this wonderful news Yoo and Hasomy! :D I hope we soon hear an announcement that things between the 2 sides have been completely settled. I can go to sleep peacefully knowing that things are on their way to being resolved!

till the official announcement, i would like to say a big THANKS to mr tae jinah here.

for kara & hallyu sake or whatever, the ksa president deserves all the credit for preventing the unthinkable.

words of caution: we may have overcome disbandment but what's the future ahead? it's still very unknown. (i'm not talking about the next japan single in june but beyond.)

the issues arise because of the intention outside from the 5. so who did this be able to calm down??

they want to maintain the group, what's the reason??

they are together as 5 is expected, not too much of a surprise. my only questions is whose will is that???

i prayed that it's the genuine wish of the 5, not others.

another important things,what have been done is done.

no matter how much they tried to mend it, the wound already there, deep inside. no matter how much they tried to heal it, it wont be able to completely healed.

thank u yoo and hasomy

OMFG!!!!

im super excited!!!

KARA 5 is back real soon!!!

lets pray KAMILIA!!!

PARK GYURI,HAN SEUNGYEON,JUNG NICOLE,GOO HARA,KANG JIYOUNG!!KARA JJANG!!!

that is he best fanchat line ever!!!

yes Tae JinAh prevented the equivalent of the Fukushima nuclear meltdown in Kpop. He deserves a lot of credit for keeping everyone cool-headed (pour water onto the nuclear reactor) during their negotiations, and now finally a compromise is about to be reached (nuclear fuel rods starting to cool down). :D

i feel so happy reading this news... (thanks for sharing) =)

i hope evryone inc dsp's staff, kamilia, their friends and family members will always support them and not give them pressure... we will wait for KARA comeback...

KARAFOREVER5 :thumbup:

It's really gave a big relief to me and other kamilias as well.

Seeing them together again is the most important thing for me as a fan, and although it's not an official news, it's enough to prove my faith to them. Kara is together. No matter what.

Thanks for posting the article. :thumbup1:

After not having hearing any updates for weeks, I was afraid the negotiations weren't going well. But now, it looks like it was the opposite and I'm so relieved. :sweatdrop: I hope the negotiations end soon and we can see all 5 of the girls together again. :thumbup: