[2011.04.15] KARA has overcome the disbanding-crisis

hasomy

5) finally, KARA forever. im hoping that maybe this time round, their renewed contracts can be lengthened for another few years..... i dont want their contracts to end anytime soon :(

my thought too. i hope they can look beyond the current contract.

imo, if ending the dispute but coming together only till the end of current contract doesn't make any sense to me at all.

all wounds must be healed.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the its done ~ thanks for the good news :thumbup:

so glad its over hope this situation never happen again

thanks to Dear Tae Jin Ah and all kamilia that has supports and stay strong ^_^

KARA Jjang~

This have been a huge battle. I would like to thank Tae Jinah for his efforts. I think more need to be done than this. A clear law should be set also so many singers have it fair too.

I hope Ji Young, Nicole and Seung Yeon have managed to reach a fair compromise with their company.

I also wonder what is the view and stand of Hara and Gyuri. It seems to be a separated battle which I do not quite like at all. Would the be benefits of the compromise go to them too?

It is good that everything is slowly patching up. They got to build this relationship up again with their company. Time heals almost all wounds.

Edited by Palaverist

such a great news.im so happy to know about the issue is coming to an end. hopefully there will be no more of this situation happens to KARA because they are just great being together. KARA FTW!!! :thumbup: and thanks hasomy for the translations.

Edited by thisis

What a great news ! I was waiting for it for months

KARA is officially back as 5 and I am one of the happiest person in the world

Let's all celebrate all together this amazing news and hope for a korean comeback vey soon

This is such good news!!!!

I feel like jumping up and down in excitement >.<

Finally, after all these nerve-wrecking months with endless moments of rising tension, I can breath out a sigh of relief at last

Thank you so much for bringing such a wonderful news!!!♥