[2011.04.15] KARA has overcome the disbanding-crisis

hasomy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a miracle! How give-and-take happens when both sides are prepared to compromise. Neither side wants to lose what they can achieve together. Magic will happen again. In the real world, many people are not prepared to acknowledge that they are in the wrong because of pride. I am glad DSP is professional enough to meet KARA halfway. Time will show that DSP has made the right choice. They will become more professional in managing their artistes and in time, grow their stable of 'stars'. My heartfelt appreciation goes to the people who mediated in the crisis. I am proud to be a member of Kamilia who stood by KARA. We will all be stronger for this. Kamilia JJANG! We are so looking forward to many more wonderful songs from the Fabulous Five. :D

This dispute between Kara and DSP have caused a black hole and sucked many people into it. Causing so many people to read the latest news about Kara's disbandment. Now they overcame the worst. Hope Kara will give us a good show after this crisis.

^

to what degree has the total drama affected kara, we don't know but we as fans can minimize the impact. saying that, i'm waiting for more information from dsp & kara on how they are going to salvage & fix the torn relationship (if any) with the confused public.

OMG! This just made my day~ :eyelove:

Yes, I was getting worried that their recent success in Japan will dwindle if the girls don't come back soon~ but now I am more at ease :rolleyes:

Tae JinAh i am very greatful! thank you so much, this means a lot to us kamilia!!!

I am very happy, and from now on, let's give our girls more love than we have been giving them !!!

<3 KARA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...