[2011.04.15] KARA has overcome the disbanding-crisis

hasomy

Yessss ! the long awaited news is finally here :) Cant express how happy I am when I read this news . Seriously , finally they are coming back as five :') They've been through alot , but no matter what , Kamilias are on full support for them ! :thumbup:

I knew I can put my faith in them . I knew seungyeon meant it when she said KARA must be 5 ! :eyelove::eyelove::eyelove:

Thanks for the great piece of news guys!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this true???? :o

omaigod~ i'm so happy!!!

thanks for the translation...

at last, we can see KARA as 5 again...

PARK GYURI

HAN SEUNGYEON

JUNG NICOLE

GOO HARA

KANG JIYOUNG

KARA JJANG!!!!

They went through the fire, but at the they became stronger.

This experience will cement their unbreakable bond forever. That is the best outcome possible. KARA shining brighter forever. Just hope they assimilate this experience and learn that no matter what they have a legion of fans that will remain loyal always.

yes Tae JinAh prevented the equivalent of the Fukushima nuclear meltdown in Kpop. He deserves a lot of credit for keeping everyone cool-headed (pour water onto the nuclear reactor) during their negotiations, and now finally a compromise is about to be reached (nuclear fuel rods starting to cool down). :D

^THIS.

anyways:

starts dancing like nobody's watching

kays im super duper excited now, so here goes:

1) IM SO GLAD THAT KARA WILL REMAIN AS A 5. <3

2) hopefully after this crisis, our girls will receive better contracts~ and DSP would start investing a bit more money into them as well.

3) what do they mean by they must "maintain" KARA? idk but somehow i dont have a good feeling when i read this :(

4) i want them to perform as a 5 again. it's been too long. and since Japan's undergoing a major crisis right now, can they have a Korean comeback soon????? im anticipating album number 3 here (for Korean albums). XD

5) finally, KARA forever. im hoping that maybe this time round, their renewed contracts can be lengthened for another few years..... i dont want their contracts to end anytime soon :(

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

I almost cried reading this as well. I'm so glad that they will no disband and were able to work things out. This is really good. I only wish all groups can be like this.

Hoping for Kara to last for more years to come so they continue to break records! <3

Yes, everybody has to know this... Omma Appa You got to know that today Kamilia are the happiest guys the world!!!

Yes, they have done well and this can't be final to it, it would be SO SAD, but yes we still have more years to come and have more melody to cheer our lifes!